Search

Results
Topic: Stickers?
Helga Novelli Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 12:12:51 PM
Hallo,
four years have passed since the last post, so I hope someone can still answer my question. Are the Custom-Cut Vinyl Stickers suitable for cars? It says they're water and scratch proof, but it is not very clear to me if they could last outdoors, like on a car. Thank you.
Hallo,
four years have passed since the last post, so I hope someone can still answer my question. Are the Custom-Cut Vinyl Stickers suitable for cars? It says they're water and scratch proof, but it is not very clear to me if they could last outdoors, like on a car. Thank you.
Hallo,
Topic: Problem Replacing Collection Banner
Helga Novelli Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 5:28:43 AM
I'm having the same problem on Safari and Firefox. Only solution so far is updating the collection banner on Chrome.
Topic: Problem Replacing Collection Banner
Helga Novelli Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 5:28:43 AM
I'm having the same problem on Safari and Firefox. Only solution so far is updating the collection banner on Chrome.