Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Jules Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:05:38 PM

Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Jules Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:05:38 PM

Topic: Second Content
Jules Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 9:55:30 AM
Jules wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Has anyone seen what this looks like in the sales and earnings reports yet?

Why we haven't had at least that question answered yet is troubling.

I think this is an example. The only reason I can think of for the strange royalty figures in the second sale is that there has been an adjustment for secondary content. My actual royalty is set at 14.9% for both cards. Note that the 'User Option' royalty has also been decreased:

It would be normal for both cards to have a 'c' for customization: I expect buyers to use the template feature to add their choice of name. There is no other indication of edits/additions by the buyer.

Zazzle - Can you confirm if what I see here is the charge for secondary content, made by adjusting the royalty percentages?

ZAZZLE - Please could I have an answer to my question from 3rd January. It is quite straight forward. Either "Yes, this is a secondary content adjustment" or "No, it's something else".
Jules wrote:

I think this is an example. The only reason I can think of for the strange royalty figures in the second sale is that there has been an adjustment for secondary content. My actual royalty is set at 14.9% for both cards. Note that the 'User Option' royalty has also been decreased:

It would be normal for both cards to have a 'c' for customization: I expect buyers to use the template feature to add their choice of name. There is no other indication of edits/additions by the buyer.

Zazzle - Can you confirm if what I see here is the charge for secondary content, made by adjusting the royalty percentages?

ZAZZLE - Please could I have an answer to my question from 3rd January. It is quite straight forward. Either "Yes, this is a secondary content adjustment" or "No, it's something else".
Jules wrote: