Search

Results
Topic: How the heck to I center a design object in the new format?
Amanda Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 6:58:36 PM
I might be missing something really obvious, but it doesn't seem to be a thing. I can move an object around manually, but there's no automatic alignment button like the old format had. The advanced options at the bottom have options called "space evenly" and "align layers", but they're greyed out and when I hover over them my cursor turns into a circle with a slash through it, and clicking on them does nothing.
Topic: Zazzle makes it ridiculously hard to earn referrals
Amanda Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 12:57:17 PM
ruralfrance wrote:
Xander wrote:

The response I received back in March from Zazzle Support was as follows:

"If you refer them directly to the page and they make the purchase without nagavating to another page, then you will receive the referral."

That is wrong information, and if it isn't wrong information, something is seriously amiss.

Well, it's the message I got. Though now I belatedly notice the misspelling of "navigate", so maybe whoever wrote it just didn't understand how it worked? =\

(Where did my post go? It's gone now.)
Amanda Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:23:36 PM
She just cancelled the last order so she could re-order it properly, and even though she clicked on the link I gave her and went nowhere except for the product page and checkout, it's now showing in my royalty history as a third party referral and not mine. Seriously, why is this system so broken?!
Amanda Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2015 6:17:15 PM
I have a friend who's ordered products of mine several times. She could have ordered from elsewhere or even made her own products, but she chose to order from me specifically so I could receive the referral bonus. But the way Zazzle handles referrals makes it so difficult to make it work!

The time before this, a few months ago, I sent her a referral link. But then she wandered off to another page to look at other items before purchasing the item, and this nullified the referral. I had a long and protracted email chain with Zazzle Support about this in which they specifically said that, yes, since she didn't put the item in her cart right away, the referral was null.

This time, we made sure that wouldn't happen. She put the item in her cart as soon as she clicked the link I gave her and checked out immediately. But the referral didn't show up, and she said the only abnormality was that she was asked to log in. Really? If you aren't already logged in when you click a referral link, the referrer gets nothing?

There are some affiliate programs out there that give the shopper a cookie when they click on a referral link so that any product they buy after clicking a link gives a bonus to the referrer. But TBH I'd be happy with only getting the referral bonus for the products I refer, as long as it happened 100% of the time! This is ridiculous.
Topic: What mean - in-progress design?
Amanda Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:39:45 PM
Is it normal to have Quick Create products in the in-progress folder more than a month after you created them?