Search

Results
Topic: Thank you Zazzle !!
Suzanne Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 2:01:14 AM
Christmas time 2016 was the time I made the most money ever on Zazzle. Mostly because of 1 product that became very popular.

I was surprised to see that because of technical issues, the product lost all of the "popularity". I noticed there was something wrong because wintertime was coming and I didn't have any sales of that item yet later in 2017. Suddenly it was showing up in my products (most popular)list LAST Shocked under items I have never even sold. It also disappeared from all Zazzle's best sellings list it was in. Something was very wrong.

It was a mystery how this had happened and I contacted the technical staff in november 2017. They promised each time they would look at it, but weeks and months later, it was still not restored and I never heard from them again.

Now.. all of a sudden.. the item has been ordered again ! I checked my product list, sorting from most to least popular, and there it was again. On top !!

I never received an email that it had been fixed and I really, really felt so bad for missing out a whole lot of $ from Christmas time 2017, but .. I am SO excited and SO thankful to see that it has been fixed ! Roses Roses

Hopefully sales will be back as they were at the end of 2016 ! I will update this post later this year Grin
Topic: Rich Pinning with your ref id and tracking code works - see for yourself
Suzanne Posted: Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:52:16 AM
I'm off to work, but will try it again later and respond in the group where I just requested membership. Thanks Smile
Topic: Rich Pinning with your ref id and tracking code works - see for yourself
Suzanne Posted: Sunday, November 19, 2017 5:01:03 AM
Hi Mark,

do you have any idea why it wouldn't work anymore all of a sudden ? I tried to create a few wedding sign rich pins and the pins didn't have a title, description or price. I don't think they could be out of stock, because they are just posters.
Topic: Pinterest - New "Sections"
Suzanne Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:16:08 AM
I tried it, but already removed the sections. I really liked the idea, but not the way it looked. The photos in the previews were cut off from the sides. That looks horrible when the photos have text on it.
Topic: Google Shopping results and Shipping
Suzanne Posted: Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:14:23 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

- Shipping at $5.99 is too high for a $3.15 card shipped flat, even if it's shipped in one of those cardboard-like envelopes (which it is).

Even shipping 1 postcard is $5,99 and for every postcard you add, the price goes up. It's so ridiculous high because tracked shipping is not optional and it should be imo. I understand if Z wants tracked shipping for some products, but come on.. for postcards .. :/