Search

Results
Topic: Posting store link to Facebook - Someone elses products show
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 2:05:45 PM
Same thing happened to me! I thought maybe I did something wrong. Or maybe there's some place that we're supposed to upload some photo to be used for this purpose and since we haven't it just used some stock picture with random products?
Topic: Posting store link to Facebook - Someone elses products show
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 2:05:45 PM
Same thing happened to me! I thought maybe I did something wrong. Or maybe there's some place that we're supposed to upload some photo to be used for this purpose and since we haven't it just used some stock picture with random products?
Topic: Problems in the Design Tool with changing the focus to a different object
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 12:22:17 PM
I'm not sure if this is an actual bug, or maybe just a problem with the design tool keeping up. I notice this problem when I'm working with text objects - it may be there with other types of objects too, but I'm not sure. A little hard to describe, but here goes.

So I'll be working with an object, say editing the text or the properties of the text object (like its product page label or something) and then I'm done, so I click to another object. About half of the time, after I click to the new object, the focus will suddenly snap back to the object that I just finished with even after I've moved on to another object. It's not a huge deal, but it's frustrating because if I'm not really careful to make sure the focus is on the correct object, I end up editing the wrong one and it just makes a real mess.
Topic: Problems in the Design Tool with changing the focus to a different object
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 12:22:17 PM
I'm not sure if this is an actual bug, or maybe just a problem with the design tool keeping up. I notice this problem when I'm working with text objects - it may be there with other types of objects too, but I'm not sure. A little hard to describe, but here goes.

So I'll be working with an object, say editing the text or the properties of the text object (like its product page label or something) and then I'm done, so I click to another object. About half of the time, after I click to the new object, the focus will suddenly snap back to the object that I just finished with even after I've moved on to another object. It's not a huge deal, but it's frustrating because if I'm not really careful to make sure the focus is on the correct object, I end up editing the wrong one and it just makes a real mess.
Topic: LOVE the new grouping feature in the design tool
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 12:08:54 PM
One suggestion as I use it more... It would be great if you could group items and then choose fit or fill to resize the group to the artboard.