Search

Results
Topic: TipZ- Update Save the dates, invites to 2022- 12/9/2021
Zazzler Posted: Saturday, December 11, 2021 9:32:13 AM
wrote:

ZAZZLE was the one that TOLD us to use 20XX for wedding invitations! ... Can I just put 2022 as a tag?

My thoughts exactly. I mean, it's great to know that people search for the year, but honestly, changing every single one of the thousands and thousands of save the date cards I've got is just not practical. I may consider adding 2022 to the tags, but I'm still not convinced that it's a better use of my time than working on the backlog of other stuff I need to do.
Topic: TipZ- Update Save the dates, invites to 2022- 12/9/2021
Zazzler Posted: Saturday, December 11, 2021 9:32:13 AM
wrote:

ZAZZLE was the one that TOLD us to use 20XX for wedding invitations! ... Can I just put 2022 as a tag?

My thoughts exactly. I mean, it's great to know that people search for the year, but honestly, changing every single one of the thousands and thousands of save the date cards I've got is just not practical. I may consider adding 2022 to the tags, but I'm still not convinced that it's a better use of my time than working on the backlog of other stuff I need to do.
Topic: TipZ- Engagement announcements 💍🔊
Zazzler Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:45:53 AM
OK, well I'm still a bit confused about the market for these, but I'm taking a shot at it. I'm making this in a zillion colors, but I'll just post one color and hope the others will group with it soon.

Zazzler Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:45:53 AM
OK, well I'm still a bit confused about the market for these, but I'm taking a shot at it. I'm making this in a zillion colors, but I'll just post one color and hope the others will group with it soon.

Zazzler Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:29:15 AM
I'm not understanding the difference between an engagement announcement and a save the date card. Is this basically just like a save the date, only with no date?