Search

Results
Topic: Resizing text box on pens
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 12:18:25 PM
wuyfavors wrote:

This is different as I'm grabbing the correct anchor point to resize the box, not the text. I've tried it on other products and I'm getting the same problem.

Ooooooh! You're right. Hmmm.... Well, at least you can still change the font size by entering a number. I wonder if this is a bug or if they're changing the way text boxes work again.
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 12:18:25 PM
wuyfavors wrote:

This is different as I'm grabbing the correct anchor point to resize the box, not the text. I've tried it on other products and I'm getting the same problem.

Ooooooh! You're right. Hmmm.... Well, at least you can still change the font size by entering a number. I wonder if this is a bug or if they're changing the way text boxes work again.
Topic: Product titles and descriptions for different color versions of same design
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:45:16 AM
I read in some official Zazzle something somewhere (can't remember where at the moment) that while in general they want you to make the descriptions as varied as possible, when it comes to designs that simply have a different color, it's best to leave everything the same (title, description and tags) except for the colors. I think it helps their algorithm to match the designs and group them. So that's what I do.
Topic: Product titles and descriptions for different color versions of same design
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:45:16 AM
I read in some official Zazzle something somewhere (can't remember where at the moment) that while in general they want you to make the descriptions as varied as possible, when it comes to designs that simply have a different color, it's best to leave everything the same (title, description and tags) except for the colors. I think it helps their algorithm to match the designs and group them. So that's what I do.
ZingerBug Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:41:46 AM
This is a function of the way text boxes work now (they changed them a few months back.) If you grab the box by the corner to re-size it, it will re-size not just the box, but the text as well. If you want to re-size just the box, you need to grab it from the side, NOT the corner. Not exactly intuitive, but there it is! You can also resize the box and then go change the font size using the font size numbers on the right hand panel.