Search

Results
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Steampunk Bunny Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:21:02 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

So customize - yes allows the download? That may not be true, because customizeabel has nothing to do with download. never had it. They can not do that retroactively.

I'm not sure how you came to that interpretation.

As I said above Setting customize does NOT allow for download. The customization setting has NOTHING to do with being able to download.
Steampunk Bunny Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:21:02 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

So customize - yes allows the download? That may not be true, because customizeabel has nothing to do with download. never had it. They can not do that retroactively.

I'm not sure how you came to that interpretation.

As I said above Setting customize does NOT allow for download. The customization setting has NOTHING to do with being able to download.
Steampunk Bunny Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:05:49 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

But how do we not make that available?

By applying to the program as mentioned below under Zazzle create and Royalties.https://forum.zazzle.com/news/changes_to_our_user_agreement_and_policies

Steampunk Bunny Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:05:49 AM
GabiwArt wrote:

But how do we not make that available?

By applying to the program as mentioned below under Zazzle create and Royalties.https://forum.zazzle.com/news/changes_to_our_user_agreement_and_policies

Steampunk Bunny Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 1:00:20 AM
Terri wrote:
GabiwArt wrote:
buxmontweb wrote:
There's a new post in "Zazzle News" from James regarding the User Agreement changes.

"Only Content that has explicitly been made available for download by the Designer will be available to download."

What does this mean?

That's what I'm wondering!
Does setting it to Customization enabled mean available to download? (I think not but I want to make sure.)
Where do we set download abilities?! This is not in MP, right? We have to explicitly put designs in the Create tool?

@Gabiwart It means exactly what it says, if you haven't made it for download then it won't be available to download.
@Terri No setting customization to enabled will not make design available for download. At the moment you have to apply to a separate program to create content to download.