Search

Results
Topic: Has any International Zazzler had there new w8ben form accepted as correct yet?
CoolCurves Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 9:15:06 AM
Thank you so much LouieGee and Liz for helping so many of us with the dreaded W8 form. I am now able to send mine and hopefully it will be fully accepted this time (my 5th attempt!)Laughing
Topic: The 'LIKES'
CoolCurves Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 10:53:08 PM
Thank you to both ShirleyPoppy and Aquavel for enlightening me on the 'likes our stores' comments. I too have been very puzzled with quite a few folk who 'like' my stores but I can't go and leave a comment on theirs! sometimes they have their own stores and when we get the 'email notification' it's then easy to go to their stores and leave a comment; but not all have their stores accessible. And of course, emails get deleted not always intentionally!Smile
Topic: Y a-t-il des français dans la salle ?
CoolCurves Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 12:08:00 PM
Oui, les mangeurs d'escargots, je l'ai rempli ce formulaire sur les taxes et comme je reside en Angleterre, si je me souviens bien il n'y avait qu'une page a remplir! alors je vous souhaite a tous beaucoup de comprehension pour comprendre et finir cette tache ardueuse! il doit bien y avoir des francophones quelque part en France qui doivent avoir rempli ce questionnaire, j'espere pour vous tous! COURAGE!Smile
Topic: Y a-t-il des français dans la salle ?
CoolCurves Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 12:04:42 PM
Ben oui! moi aussi je parle francais et meme des fois franglaisSmile mais je suis Suissesse et non de 'la belle France'! tout de meme c'est sympa de reparler la langue maternelle sur Zazzle! felicitations a tous les nouveaux pro sellers francophones!Happy
Topic: PRO SELLER!!!
CoolCurves Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:02:55 PM
Wow! very impressed with all you new Pro Sellers! am one too! yipee! but how come some of you have the badge beside your profile icon and some don't? and how to get mine there should I want it???! puzzled! WELL DONE EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT RELAXING wk-end after all your hard work!Happy