Search

Results
Topic: Gold ring is skewed in image paper plate
Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:52:40 PM
What is skewed about it?
Topic: Gold ring is skewed in image paper plate
Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:52:40 PM
What is skewed about it?
Topic: Blank text field templates no longer transferred but deleted at publishing
Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:02:06 PM
I was really hoping that you wouldn't make too much noise about this.

Ultimately, what you're doing is repurposing how the template fields are meant to be used, and our product planning team (which includes James C) may not look so kindly on this. They've put an extensive amount of work into designing and testing different variations of templates, and based on the AB tests that we've run in the past we have arrived at our current arrangement.

Without speaking directly with too many of the decision-makers, I elected to have this treated as a bug rather than to ask if we should be allowing this sort of behavior. This meant that engineering fixed the issue. But now that you've created a Feedback thread on this topic it's likely that we'll be discussing it as a group tomorrow in our weekly meeting. At that point it's entirely possible that the changes will be reverted and you'll lose the ability to add empty objects to published designs.
Topic: Blank text field templates no longer transferred but deleted at publishing
Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:02:06 PM
I was really hoping that you wouldn't make too much noise about this.

Ultimately, what you're doing is repurposing how the template fields are meant to be used, and our product planning team (which includes James C) may not look so kindly on this. They've put an extensive amount of work into designing and testing different variations of templates, and based on the AB tests that we've run in the past we have arrived at our current arrangement.

Without speaking directly with too many of the decision-makers, I elected to have this treated as a bug rather than to ask if we should be allowing this sort of behavior. This meant that engineering fixed the issue. But now that you've created a Feedback thread on this topic it's likely that we'll be discussing it as a group tomorrow in our weekly meeting. At that point it's entirely possible that the changes will be reverted and you'll lose the ability to add empty objects to published designs.
Topic: Collections not showing on collections page
Scott Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:00:55 AM
https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/collections_not_showing_up_jun_11_2019

After reading through that discussion please let us know if you have any other questions.