Search

Results
Topic: Please share links to your external Z websites
Book of Zen Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 8:11:50 AM
colorwash wrote:
Book of Zen wrote:
I am the writer's business partner. The full "Book of Zen" quotes and koan collection was never published formally in print, but was published previously in full at BookofZen.com. The old website was taken down and this new one put up, when we launched the Zazzle store.

Thank you for explaining. Does the writer also do the art or do you do that part of it? Yes, I'm a very nosy person, but I just can't help it.Smile

Haha. No problem. Yes, the writer does the art work, as well. Right now it is just the zen circle, which he created for including the very short quotes within. But later there will be abstract minimalist brush paintings to accompany the longer quotes and koans.
Book of Zen Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 7:09:26 AM
colorwash wrote:
Book of Zen wrote:
Here is mine:

http://bookofzen.com/

I'm developing my Zazzle store and website in tandem. Whenever I update my store, I update my website too. My store and website were only launched about ten days ago. Still a lot to develop...

I looked through your site and then linked out to other locations. Finally, I did a Google search, but I still couldn't find the answer: Are the quotes from a published book? I know you mentioned a writer/artist, but I got wondering if you and that person are the same.

I am the writer's business partner. The full "Book of Zen" quotes and koan collection was never published formally in print, but was published previously in full at BookofZen.com. The old website was taken down and this new one put up, when we launched the Zazzle store.
Book of Zen Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 6:30:15 AM
Here is mine:

http://bookofzen.com/

I'm developing my Zazzle store and website in tandem. Whenever I update my store, I update my website too. My store and website were only launched about ten days ago. Still a lot to develop...