Search

Results
Topic: Flattery on Zazzle's home page
interstellaryeller's Posted: Monday, April 30, 2018 5:56:02 AM
I comb in some Dapper Dan's then put it up in curlers.
Topic: Flattery on Zazzle's home page
interstellaryeller's Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2018 3:40:18 AM
I'm gorgeous, I'm beautiful. all 320 lbs beard included. LOL!!! Now go discount our products to show how much you care.
Topic: Phase 2 of the Net neutrality Repeal
interstellaryeller's Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:50:10 AM
I've paid attention to sales before and when net neutrality was in effect. I can say that as for me. there is a difference between before during and after net neutrality. I would get one or two sales a week before it took effect. And during net neutrality I was seeing a variation of 1 to 7 sales a day, Now that is quite a difference. Now my sales are back to about 2 a week. I can't afford to throw money into seo. All I can do is promote on all the platforms available as I have been doing all along. Thanks for commenting Gypsea and have a great week.
Topic: Phase 2 of the Net neutrality Repeal
interstellaryeller's Posted: Monday, April 23, 2018 2:45:33 PM
Phase 2 of the net neutrality will take effect today. I hope for are sake prices don't skyrocket We designer have enough to worry about. So now we revert back to slow sales as google, bing, and yahoo stand at the entrance to our dark alley and steer customers away from us. This is how I felt before net neutrality, and no amount of promotion helps if customers can't see it.

rant over.

http://tech.mwbuzz.com/net-neutrality-is-officially-dead-today-but-the-fight-to-revive-it-lives-on/
Topic: First Sale Since December
interstellaryeller's Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:43:31 AM
Yep I get them too. Not fun but you have to give your tags some time to work.