Search

Results
Topic: Scroll bar on store banner
JB Designs Posted: Friday, October 18, 2019 10:45:00 AM
Yes.

Will be interesting to find out what its purpose is.
Topic: Scroll bar on store banner
JB Designs Posted: Friday, October 18, 2019 10:45:00 AM
Yes.

Will be interesting to find out what its purpose is.
Topic: Work area changed to dark gray?!
JB Designs Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 3:09:06 PM
Now that there is a "bunch" of space up top in the blue banner, is it possible to add the design dimensions for the design space on that individual product?

Does anyone else think that would be helpful?
Topic: Work area changed to dark gray?!
JB Designs Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 3:09:06 PM
Now that there is a "bunch" of space up top in the blue banner, is it possible to add the design dimensions for the design space on that individual product?

Does anyone else think that would be helpful?
Topic: Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest
JB Designs Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:51:45 PM
Kristin wrote:
Hi JB, Thanks again for your wonderful help on the forum! I'm now affiliate pinning Z products using #affiliate on the pin and in the description of the board where I pin it. Amazed at your own fantastic Pinterest (esp. Pacifier City), maximized for niche and hope to keep learning from you Smile

Your making me blush... lol.

Thanks for your kind words. I read quite a few blogs about how to (this or that) on Pinterest. I also try some of my own wacky ideas...lol. Knock on wood, but things seem to be going well. Slowly I am finally starting to earn from my efforts.

Feel free to reach out with questions. I am not an expert by any means but will try and help where I can. Others here are pretty helpful as well.

And congrats on joining the affiliate world. It's a tricky business but many here seem to be very successful with it. Maybe someday we will both be able to claim the same...lol

Cheers.