Search

Results
Topic: Feedback: Please stop deleting low star reviews
Harmony Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:29:29 AM
I purchased a product awhile back that I was not satisfied with as the product was of poor quality. However it seems my review was deleted as the product in question has 0 1 star reviews and 0 2 star reviews on zazzle. Surprisingly every review is 4 or 5 stars.

When i post a review of a product that is 5 stars it does end up on the site sometimes: however i can never seem to locate the review on zazzle where others can see it. So it seems my reviews disappear without explanation even though I have completed all the fields with a good description. I have never been able to get an answer as to the reason. I am able to look in the 'reviews posted by me' section of my account and fine that some of my reviews have in fact been deleted

I feel all reviews should be posted for public information (unless using spam, explicit or privacy violating text etc) not just the ones that are glowing reviews. As much as we try, not every Zazzle order or product is awesome.

Looking at reviews not on zazzle presents a more realistic picture and customers do deserve to be given an honest perception re the customer product/purchase/shipping experience. This product has reviews abt zazzle products on other sites similar to the one i posted (and receive "this is not the kind of customer service we strive for" quote from zazzle over and over again) but none of these are actually on the zazzle site
Topic: All Collections Invisible
Harmony Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 1:19:15 PM
collections show items but then indicate "sorry there are no results"
Topic: Sharing Collections via facebook: No image shows up
Harmony Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:32:04 PM
James wrote:
Hi, when you share the collection, the collection thumbnail doesn't seem to appear in the widget when you go to share with Facebook. If you go to your Facebook feed after sharing, you should see it there!

looks like 15th time is the charm Stick out tongue
Topic: Sharing Collections via facebook: No image shows up
Harmony Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:14:02 AM
Using the share to facebook option for collections this morning and there is no preview image that shows up on facebook. I believe this is an ongoing recurring issue but could not find the previous threads on the board

I made about 10 attempts before giving up. Single products seems to be fine
Topic: New URL changes
Harmony Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 3:17:37 PM
So we need to earn referrals to stay in the affiliate program.

But then zazzle changes the url formatting?

Notice says the old links will work but to change outstanding links -- pis links can no longer be edited. It is not possible to change to the new link format

And if the new links are going to be "better" for SEO then the old links that we can't change will no longer be effective. Its almost seems like starting all over again