Search

Results
Topic: Ornament pricing change
Jackee Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 11:14:45 AM
It looks as if you can design the back of ornament for no additional cost. Last year I opted out of designing the back to keep the price down. I cannot go back to all my ornaments from last year and edit the designs. They have lots of sales and views. I do not want to start over. what should I do?
Topic: I cannot organize my within my collections
Jackee Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 11:16:19 AM
No matter how many times I try it goes back to the way it was. Is this a glitch?
Topic: I cannot organize my within my collections
Jackee Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 11:16:19 AM
No matter how many times I try it goes back to the way it was. Is this a glitch?
It looks as if you can design the back of ornament for no additional cost. Last year I opted out of designing the back to keep the price down. I cannot go back to all my ornaments from last year and edit the designs. They have lots of sales and views. I do not want to start over. what should I do?