Topic: ABC in pictures game . Anyone ?
Ira G. Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 10:23:44 AM
G for goat

Topic: No match found pg 17 to 18 all blank product search
Ira G. Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 9:38:36 AM
Android, cell phone
Chrome

Toggling between logged and timed out

1) searching all products (not by department) 1586 results (27 pages). Its new year time to make new collection for me.

2) slowly going to page after page looking at the blanks for ideas. Till I got to page 17 and turned the to page 18

No match found

Grant I knew there was a limit to design results, but limiting Z product blank selection... is making things a bit hard.

Doing it manually not by department considering products/department does seem logical to me.
Android, cell phone
Chrome

1) searching all products (not by department) 1586 results (27 pages). Its new year time to make new collection for me.

2) slowly going to page after page looking at the blanks for ideas. Till I got to page 17 and turned the to page 18

No match found

Grant I knew there was a limit to design results, but limiting Z product blank selection... is making things a bit hard.

Doing it manually not by department considering products/department does seem logical to me.
Android, cell phone
Chrome

No match found