Search

Results
Topic: Foreign Sales Don't Count?
SaraH Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:27:15 AM
RGebbiePhoto wrote:
I'm good with the currency filter.

I'm not good with "change it so all sales count".

While you may feel it's unfair or impossible, there are thousands who have done it before you. I'm so tired of people failing before they even try. Hard work and perseverance is what separates the good from the bad. Bending rules to accommodate those that don't want to put in the effort is not empowering, it's enabling.

Who exactly is stating that they're failing?

We're all winners here thank you very much with opinions that differ but have been equally given a forum to state those opinions
Roses Love
Topic: Foreign Sales Don't Count?
SaraH Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:19:43 AM
Swisstoons, here. wrote:
A Forum commenter said that foreign sales do not count toward ProSeller level advancement. If true (and I have no reason to doubt it), would it be possible for Zazzle to add a "Domestic Sales Only" filter in the Earnings History?

Here, I thought I was closing in fast on the next level when, in fact, I might be much further away than I thought. I'd like to know where I stand.

Or even perhaps maybe consider ALL sales count towards Proseller level advancement -

all sales are equal (yet it seems in this instance some sales are more equal than others)

Topic: Can we get (##) of items in departments and/or categories in backend?
SaraH Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:53:22 AM
Fharrynland wrote:
I think I've seen this asked before and not sure what came of it. We have it in the storefront, but I'd love to have the number of products in categories and departmenst w/o having to go to each one.

+1

https://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/suggestion_visual_count_of_products_in_the_back

The suggestion has been passed along... so I guess it's in the suggestion box

Would be really helpful
Topic: Love the new profile and store front look but just a heads up...
SaraH Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 8:24:03 AM
Felosarix wrote:

Firefox still breaks the pro badge on the store home page when going from 67% to 80%. (No idea what version of Firefox this is - can't figure out where they're hiding that info now.)

Click Firefox on tool bar and then "about Firefox" mine shows 53.0.2 (64-bit) and it's still not showing too
Topic: Love the new profile and store front look but just a heads up...
SaraH Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:11:53 AM
Mine is also broken.

I right clicked and opened image in new browser window which shows a text "error" however the link has an extra character at the end >

https://asset.zcache.com/assets/graphics/z4/uniquePages/Z_Pro_Badges/Bronze_Dark_2x.png>

remove that and you can see the badge.

So I think it just a line of code that needs modifying.

Perhaps it's just Dark Bronzes *waves to my fellow bronzies*

ETA - I'm on Opera browser