Search

Results
Topic: Wanted basic Pro & Basic members to promote
Aadam_Photography Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 5:07:12 PM
I'm working on getting some steam behind my new store. There's a focus on bright colors, and I have a couple glamping designs you might like. Will be adding more home decor items soon. Thanks for the opportunity!

https://www.zazzle.com/store/popparrot

Topic: Wanted basic Pro & Basic members to promote
Aadam_Photography Posted: Friday, December 13, 2019 5:07:12 PM
I'm working on getting some steam behind my new store. There's a focus on bright colors, and I have a couple glamping designs you might like. Will be adding more home decor items soon. Thanks for the opportunity!

https://www.zazzle.com/store/popparrot

Topic: Items sold not getting credit as sold
Aadam_Photography Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 1:00:25 PM
I took note of how my royalties & referrals logged as I bought items from myself during cyber week:

If I purchased a public item as-is or personalized, I paid market price, received the royalty, and the "number sold" ticker went up immediately.

If I entered the customize editor *at all*, to add something or just wiggle the photo template placement, I paid base price, received no royalty, and no "number sold" increment.

I received referrals on all items, but the ones that were customized say "not available" rather than an item description.
Topic: Items sold not getting credit as sold
Aadam_Photography Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 1:00:25 PM
I took note of how my royalties & referrals logged as I bought items from myself during cyber week:

If I purchased a public item as-is or personalized, I paid market price, received the royalty, and the "number sold" ticker went up immediately.

If I entered the customize editor *at all*, to add something or just wiggle the photo template placement, I paid base price, received no royalty, and no "number sold" increment.

I received referrals on all items, but the ones that were customized say "not available" rather than an item description.
Topic: What is the point of Z Rank?
Aadam_Photography Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 5:44:29 PM
Yes. Higher zranks get priority placement in marketplace search.