Yes, Payoneer would be so great! I also use Skrill without any problems. I don't really trust PayPal anymore, and checks are not accepted in my country. Scary that I could lose all my POD income in a sec. Maybe I should diversify.
When I click on "Customize" button on almost any of the product pages, the designer tool shows the following problems:
- The big image in the middle is darker than usual.
- The "Advanced tools" is unchecked, although it was always checked for me. (But at least works when I click it)
- The "Show all layers" is also unticked, and nothing happens if I click on that.
- Mouse over on the big image shows the + sign, but nothing happens, anywhere I click.
- On products with multiple sides, the "Back" side button doesn't work, so I can't switch between sides.
- Adding images and text does work, but cannot select them, because layers do not appear.
- Immediately after adding image or text, the appropriate control panel at the bottom appears, but none of the functions work.
- When clicking on Preview images to show them in bigger size, the x in the corner doesn't close it. Also the small images on the left don't work on click.
I don't remember if it was always like this or not, but when I click on one of my saved designs, it shows an "Edit" button where it used to show "Customize" or "Personalize"
Designer tool does not work, regardless it's my product or anyone else's.
(Sorry for the bad english, probably I'm not the best person to explain this)
Hello, it's still not working for me.
I'm having this problem for about a month now.
Sometimes when I upload an image, it doesn't appear in All images, only in Recent images. The number of All images doesn't increase.
When I go to the designer tool, the menu on the left side "All images (...)" shows different number than "...results" above images.
At first I used to make new products with these images, through Recent images. But that was a bad idea, beacuse later I can't find them any more, because Recent images lists only the last 10 images used (for example when changing a category image). These lost images can't even be found with search tool.
I didn't get an error message, or notice any sign that something was wrong during the upload.
+1 for Skrill