Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Janet Saintonge Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:51:49 PM
I would like to see swaddle blankets
Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Janet Saintonge Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:51:49 PM
I would like to see swaddle blankets
Topic: More stuff to get your product pulled
Janet Saintonge Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:18:10 PM
I made a cute t-shirt once with "Pardon my French". A phrase we use all the time. I received a threatening letter from an attorney in England telling me to cease and desist immediately or I would be sued. Zazzle backed them up. Seems that phrase patent trademarked on certain articles of clothing. I couldn't believe it. I've seen the same phrase on other manufacturers' clothing without issue. Next it will be "Kiss me I'm Irish" Smile
Topic: More stuff to get your product pulled
Janet Saintonge Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:18:10 PM
I made a cute t-shirt once with "Pardon my French". A phrase we use all the time. I received a threatening letter from an attorney in England telling me to cease and desist immediately or I would be sued. Zazzle backed them up. Seems that phrase patent trademarked on certain articles of clothing. I couldn't believe it. I've seen the same phrase on other manufacturers' clothing without issue. Next it will be "Kiss me I'm Irish" Smile
Topic: Saved Designs not showing in all products window
Janet Saintonge Posted: Monday, May 13, 2019 11:55:51 AM
For my saved designs the space where they were is still there. The item description "Invitation" is there but the design is not. You can't click on it. When I tried to edit a greeting card that was a saved design, the columns for add image and the editing column are missing.