Search

Results
Topic: More Love
Lise Wong Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 11:16:33 AM
Colorwash wrote:
This thread makes me feel good. Sewing, cats, goats, soap... Now that's what life is all about.

+1 Laughing Laughing Laughing Love Love Love
Lise Wong Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 11:16:33 AM
Colorwash wrote:
This thread makes me feel good. Sewing, cats, goats, soap... Now that's what life is all about.

+1 Laughing Laughing Laughing Love Love Love
Lise Wong Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:56:52 AM
This one always makes me smile... just wanted to share Love Love Love Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0d9Q72ZUqI
Lise Wong Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:56:52 AM
This one always makes me smile... just wanted to share Love Love Love Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0d9Q72ZUqI
Lise Wong Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:26:26 AM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
My word it didn't take long to turn this thread into something it was intended not to be.

Shelly I know you are sad and what I will write in my next line is not directed at you. Love

My only wish is that those who are upset or angry please don't bring every thread down with you. Let it go, leave if you must but don't spew "the sky is falling" sentiments where ever you post. We all have read your thoughts and we get it.

Colorwash and Gina have the right idea. It's time to stop lamenting and do something that brings you piece of mind. Remember, when one door closes another opens.

Kelly @ I know how you feel. It's like a train wreck that keeps following you around. lol

Gina safe journey and hazah to the new beginning! Smile

I'm off to find a patch of sun, eat lunch and maybe do some reading.

Love Love Love Love

Yes this post was not written to make light of people's concerns. I never used the word negative. I said the forums felt "heavy" is all... life is too short for me to let it feel heavy. After I lost my mom I try to honor her everyday by trying to remember none of us are getting out of here alive. So again thank you to everyone who at least smiled from the words that were lovingly written for all to read. I truly wish everyone nothing but the best life has to offer.

Life is not always going to go as you had planned — tides change and things go in different directions. You can't stop the waves from happening, but you can learn to move with them. They may not take you in the direction that you had planned, but they will take you exactly where you are meant to be.

And that said this weekend will be spent how it usually is... out for a walk in the woods or by the ocean with my kids, home to cook dinner because we are blessed to have food in our fridge, and perhaps a little computer time in the evening after they are tucked into their warms beds Love Love Love