Search

Results
Topic: Tracking views or other stats
Brooke Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:52:42 AM
found it, thanks Brooke
Topic: Tracking views or other stats
Brooke Posted: Monday, August 25, 2014 9:21:32 AM
I am interested on the stats for these products, in order to know what products and designs are selling. I followed directions to the "products" page but there is not link called "sort". How do we find out about page views in this site?
Many thanks for your help,
Brooke
Topic: Verifying Product Sales needs to be addressed MUCH better
Brooke Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:54:51 AM
I was trying not to involve a customer into the process of discovery here, but in the end Liz could find nothing about the order. I called my friend and asked if she had the receipt, she did and this morning she dropped it off. After discussing this with her and asking specifically where she had made her purchase, and being told that it was Zazzle, when I saw the receipt, it was not from Zazzle.

I sent Liz an email this morning:

My friend brought her receipt in this morning. I had asked where she ordered and she assured me it was Zazzle, but in the end it was not. After all of our conversations around this she brought in a receipt from Society6, which I haven’t used in months.

I sincerely apologize for all of the work I am sure that you did trying to get to the bottom of this issue. I am going to post this email on the forum so that anyone who has been reading or interacting with this there can see it as well.

Again, many thanks for all your efforts and happy holidays, Brooke
Brooke Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:07:30 AM
TheZazzleForum wrote:
We do not have any record with the information provided of any purchases from your potential customer. Liz will reach out privately with more details.

HI Liz,

this is exactly the point I am making, your tracking is not up to the task or you would have been able to locate the order one way or another. I have been trying to keep my friend out of our internal housekeeping, but I called her this morning and asked her to send me her receipt or the confirmation email, or the online receipt. One of them will have a number on it, but it is not adequate that you have no other way to track it. I will get back to you when I have one of those.

Brooke
Brooke Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:39:23 AM
Funcards wrote:
It could be different reasons, like for instance buying it from a different domain. But since non of us can look into your account, we can only guess. So why not just let Zazzle look into it for you?

Liz is looking into it, but since she needs my friend's email address to search, I don't have a lot of confidence. It seems that she should be able to use the product number to do such a search.

I think this is a great concept, but it appears that there is a blip in the software. It is simple to miss that until an issue arises. Perhaps this is the issue. The stakes are high as if this happens only once to each of your vendors there is a whole lot of revenue that simply evaporates.

I don't think a fix is generally a small deal, but this one could be. I have history with this. It might be simplest to develop sku's for uploaded images that hyphenate to the product each vendor creates so that you could track by the artwork if there is ever an issue.

Additionally, vendors could search by those same sku's and find out which of their imprints are most popular. That is something I am sure we would all be interested in knowing anyway.

Thanks. B