Search

Results
Topic: Royalty History all messed up
Inge Lewis Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:29:50 AM
Maybe too many sales and crashed Smile I am sure Zazzle fix the glitch soon. ingeinc
Topic: Stores: Request Error; Products: Page starts at "Other Designs You Might Like"
Inge Lewis Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:55:14 AM
I guess I bring our Labrador for a walk in the rain Smile Happy Saturday to All
Topic: Sales at near standstill; new five year low.
Inge Lewis Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:04:28 AM
So sorry for everyone too, I could not understand why all of the sudden after the first week I had not one sale, it just mind bogled me. Some of you made some great assessment about this situation, I feel too that googles ranking algorithm and or favoriting the Brands might have something to do with all of this. I wonder if all countries are affected by this?
I am sure Zazzle is working on this issue but it would be very nice for someone from Zazzle make a comment about this situation so we might understand or make changes in our store.
Topic: Problem with Quick Create
Inge Lewis Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:41:38 AM
I am getting the "We're sorry, there are problems with your information", but nothing is listed in red so I filled out everything correctly but it will not letting me post my products. Pretty inconvenient after creating a whole bunch of items. Changed from Safari to Chrome still problems.
I think Zazzle's site are having a glitch because it happen before. When I called I was told to switch from Safari to Chrome, well that is not going too great either.
Zazzle's technical people need to do a bit better, this has happened too many times.
Topic: Quick create not working
Inge Lewis Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:17:31 AM
The whole QC is down, called yesterday, Zazzle agent told me she would put a ticket to the tech people. Really hope the fix this glitch, everyone is wasting a lot of time with this problem.