Search

Results
Topic: License Plate Official Design Tips & Tricks Thread
Cartoonize My Pet Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 6:41:44 PM
Cool thanks! always helps to know the right buzz word for googling! Grin

Hmmm looks like people use them kind of like bumper stickers. So maybe it would be best to do 2 options, one with an image in the middle and the other with customizable text with an image off to the side.

Yay! Thanks for the help Maz! Grin
Topic: License Plate Official Design Tips & Tricks Thread
Cartoonize My Pet Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:07:07 AM
Whats the deal with vanity license plates? Coming from England I didn't even know they were a thing.

Do people just put pictures in the middle of them? Or should we add some template text so customers can add their license plate number?
Topic: Can we see your website?
Cartoonize My Pet Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:34:47 PM
Thanks guys! Grin

Aniket Basu wrote:
Cartoonize My Pet wrote:
Mines a little unconventional. API driven site: www.CartoonizeMyPet.com

Wow! Your website looks brilliant! Can I ask what you set it up on? Wordpress or weebly or something?

I coded the frontend myself using Foundation 4 from Zurb http://foundation.zurb.com/
(They're onto 5 now, but I haven't updated to it yet)

For the backend stuff (the clever stuff that make it all actually work) I hired a freelance programmer.
Topic: Can we see your website?
Cartoonize My Pet Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:30:13 PM
Mines a little unconventional. API driven site: www.CartoonizeMyPet.com
Topic: Feedback Requested: Referral tracking
Cartoonize My Pet Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:51:21 PM
The more the merrier please! Grin

I'd also like to make a request for IC codes to be shown where ever possible on all sales.

I use them to tell me exactly what API picture a user bought. When they worked (which I don't think they are at the moment) I could only see them if the sale was referred by me; but that's not always the case.

A user could come though my API site and choose an image, but they might originally be from another associate or Zazzle so they don't pick up my code.

This is fine and completely the way it should be for referral payments, but as a consequence I don't get to see IC code, so I'm left completely in the dark about what image/pet they bought.

Instead I'd like IC codes to be shown to the seller SKer at every opportunity. If a user goes through my API site and picks up an IC code I'd like it to be shown to me on the Royalty History page regardless of whether it was self referred or not.

It would be such valuable information! Not being able to see what's actually being bought is currently the big downside to running an API enabled store.

Thanks for listening! Roses Smile