Search

Results
Topic: Timely Shipping
Chenocetah Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:14:31 AM
Thanks Shelli! I'm concerned because an acquaintance ordered several t-shirts and mugs back on the 7th and I haven't seen an email regarding them yet. Of course it's always possible that I missed it if it was piggybacked on another sale email. Or perhaps I'm spoiled from Amazon Prime 2-day shipping Laughing I wish it was just in a column where we could look and see easily.
Topic: Timely Shipping
Chenocetah Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:00:30 AM
Hey guys! Are we able to tell when orders from our shops have shipped? Do we get the 'Sales From Your Store' email when the order is placed or when the item has shipped? On CP orders move from a Pending area to a Completed area. Thanks for any info! Smile
Topic: Royalty History all messed up
Chenocetah Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:06:12 PM
No royalty history this evening (the 14th). The individual store workaround does work, but I have 9 stores to try to find where a sale went and to come up with a days-end report. It is kind of a pain in the you-know-what! Crying
Topic: Designer Holiday Codes
Chenocetah Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:29:00 AM
Thanks, Gildersleeve, for your reply. I'll do just that!
Topic: Designer Holiday Codes
Chenocetah Posted: Friday, October 09, 2015 11:20:17 AM
Hi Everyone! Regarding these Thank You codes we designers just got from Zazzle for cards, stickers, and labels - are they one code per item or one code per order?

I see they are for one use only, but not sure how to apply them? If I want to order a set of cards, stickers, and labels on one order, will I just use one code?

Thanks for your assistance!