Search

Results
Topic: Products keep disappearing
Art by Tere Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:14:51 PM
Ha! after all this, they resurfaced a few minutes ago...thanks for the help! Tere
Art by Tere Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:14:51 PM
Ha! after all this, they resurfaced a few minutes ago...thanks for the help! Tere
Art by Tere Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:23:21 PM
Thank you! I checked throughout the day and they are still are not up in the back end. They were there yesterday. When the site has a glitch or something is down how do they notify us? or do they? I'm patient. If my products don't show by the end of the week I'll email support.
Art by Tere Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:23:21 PM
Thank you! I checked throughout the day and they are still are not up in the back end. They were there yesterday. When the site has a glitch or something is down how do they notify us? or do they? I'm patient. If my products don't show by the end of the week I'll email support.
Art by Tere Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:38:58 PM
I am logged in. "Products" under pull down from my logo in my marketplace. But they are in my store. Some items are over a week old. They were in Products and disappeared, all the designs, and then it happened again today and they are still not back. I have 15 items. 2 sets of 4 products are the same design, would that count as 1 design? Is that the problem? If so, why were they in my "Products" in the first place? Thanks! Tere