Search

Results
Topic: Puzzles Official Show Me Thread
BKMuir Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:53:55 AM
Topic: ABC in pictures game . Anyone ?
BKMuir Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:52:16 AM
journey into the Night
Topic: Anyone able to give feedback / advice about my store?
BKMuir Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:13:43 PM
Second thoughts ...

Your Collections are redundant in that they organize by product type which buyers can do by using Zazzles category departments.

You might wish to do collections by IMAGE, or subject, such as KANGAROOS, KOALAS, WATERFALLS, etc.
BKMuir Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:08:32 PM
Erik -
I agree with Susannah about place information. I see that you do have CATEGORY with Geographic naming, but that does not help in finding the specific image.

this pillow is in the Tasmania Category

Your tags are:
cushion,pillow,mountain,lake,reflections,nature,landscape,australia,water,relax

The red tags are what Susannah has referred to as redundant. The Blue tag is very weak for attracting searches.

Try combining your individual words like "nature landscape", or Australia+mountain (combine words by inclosing in Quotes or adding + between the words)

Best of luck ...
BKMuir Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:08:32 PM
Erik -
I agree with Susannah about place information. I see that you do have CATEGORY with Geographic naming, but that does not help in finding the specific image.

this pillow is in the Tasmania Category

Your tags are:
cushion,pillow,mountain,lake,reflections,nature,landscape,australia,water,relax

The red tags are what Susannah has referred to as redundant. The Blue tag is very weak for attracting searches.

Try combining your individual words like "nature landscape", or Australia+mountain (combine words by inclosing in Quotes or adding + between the words)

Best of luck ...