Search

Results
Topic: Show off your most recently made Product.
KirstenStar Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2015 8:20:23 AM
Just posted these a few mins ago! Took ages deciding how to make them more then just another pair of chevron pattern shoes!

Red and Green Festive Christmas Shoes
Topic: ZIPZ® Shoes Official Show Me Thread
KirstenStar Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 3:41:49 AM

Magenta Squres Low Tops

Teal Squares Low Tops

Magenta Squares High Tops

Teal Squares High Tops
Topic: Z shoes selling design separate from soles?
KirstenStar Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 2:28:11 AM
I saw something on a thread I can't find now about Z looking into offering the printed/designed upper part of the shoe separate from the sole. I have a potential customer interested in the shoes who wants to wait on buying until she can buy one sole, and several designs. I think Z might want to think about doing this in time for christmas????
Topic: a new zazzler - here to help with affiliate questions (+ a wee bit of merchandising)
KirstenStar Posted: Monday, October 26, 2015 1:38:13 PM

I don't see how you can post to Z Facebook page?

Funcards wrote:
ZazzleMerch wrote:
Funcards wrote:
Elizabeth, I would love to know about the rules for posting to the Zazzle facebook page.
I often see sk's posting there about sales and new products, and I can see how the would be good promotion, but I'm reluctant to do so myself, since I'm not sure how Zazzle feels about that.

Hi there!

We do not have any particular rules about posting on the Zazzle Facebook page, everyone is welcome to post appropriate and relevant content. One thing to keep in mind is not to post too much because it can get removed as spam. Posting complementary & timely content to Zazzle's posts a few times a week works. This week we had a Halloween post go out, so posting some of your Halloween products would be great, especially if there is a fun and interesting story to go along with the post. We will be changing some of our social media policies soon, and we will send out an update when that happens.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day!

-Elizabeth P.

Thanks so much for the reply Elizabeth! I had been wondering about this for a long time, so I'm glad to know how zazzle feels about it. Thanks!
Topic: ZIPZ® Shoes Official Show Me Thread
KirstenStar Posted: Monday, October 26, 2015 5:19:47 AM

Purple Mosaic Flower Shoes

Royal Purple Draped Mosaic Fractal

Pink Gothic Skulls Fractal Shoes