Search

Results
Topic: Zazzle ad on Youtube
Starving Artist Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 8:18:34 PM
Me, too. I was wondering if I was seeing them because the algorithm recognizes that I visit Zazzle (and it has no idea that I am a designer,) and that is why I am seeing the ads. I hope people who have never visited Zazzle are seeing the ads!

That being said - I liked the ads very much! Bright, colorful - makes you want to check out the site.
Topic: Zazzle ad on Youtube
Starving Artist Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 8:18:34 PM
Me, too. I was wondering if I was seeing them because the algorithm recognizes that I visit Zazzle (and it has no idea that I am a designer,) and that is why I am seeing the ads. I hope people who have never visited Zazzle are seeing the ads!

That being said - I liked the ads very much! Bright, colorful - makes you want to check out the site.
Topic: Customers struggling with "How to Customize "
Starving Artist Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 9:33:18 AM
Texas_Skyz wrote:
AH!!!! * Light bulb moment * I never knew how to do that! JEEEZZZ that should would make my life easy!

I guess I'm going to have to go back and recreate all of my items?

Unfortunately, once posted for sale, you can't correct that. You need to be certain to click that toggle "make this a template option" switch during the creation process. Sad But do it the easy way, like cutechristmas said.

On the bright side, you discovered it now, so you can make those corrections before you have thousands of products!

One suggestion: you have some products that have no customizable text on them - like your phone cases for example. They are lovely, but you will increase your chances for a sale if you add text templates where people can add their name or monogram, etc. If people do not want to have any text, they can always delete it and leave the product plain, but by adding text templates from the start, it is easier for those that want their name or custom wording to add it.

Of course, there is no requirement to do that. Sometimes I know you might not want people to add text because of how you wish the image to look. But people love their names on stuff, and if you make it easier for them to do that, you increase your potential for sales! Good luck!
Texas_Skyz wrote:
AH!!!! * Light bulb moment * I never knew how to do that! JEEEZZZ that should would make my life easy!

Unfortunately, once posted for sale, you can't correct that. You need to be certain to click that toggle "make this a template option" switch during the creation process. Sad But do it the easy way, like cutechristmas said.

On the bright side, you discovered it now, so you can make those corrections before you have thousands of products!

One suggestion: you have some products that have no customizable text on them - like your phone cases for example. They are lovely, but you will increase your chances for a sale if you add text templates where people can add their name or monogram, etc. If people do not want to have any text, they can always delete it and leave the product plain, but by adding text templates from the start, it is easier for those that want their name or custom wording to add it.

Of course, there is no requirement to do that. Sometimes I know you might not want people to add text because of how you wish the image to look. But people love their names on stuff, and if you make it easier for them to do that, you increase your potential for sales! Good luck!
Texas_Skyz wrote: