Search

Results
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Catnip Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 1:12:40 AM
I know about the power of word of mouth, and I also want customers to have a pleasant shopping experience - which is why I want an opt out, because I'm not the person to give them that experience via chat (for various reasons which I'm not getting into again, as none of us need to justify why we don't want to chat).

Customer service is important, so I don't understand why Zazzle is handing so much of it over to designers who are unwilling or unable to provide it! I agree with ZingerBug that Zazzle probably didn't intend to do that, but it's what customers are now expecting. And when they're ignored, or receive inadequate responses, it reflects badly on Zazzle as well as the designer. I just hope they get enough customer complaints about this that they reconsider their 'no opt outs' position. Or at the very least, add an autoresponder to the chat & let us set a permanent 'away' message.
I know about the power of word of mouth, and I also want customers to have a pleasant shopping experience - which is why I want an opt out, because I'm not the person to give them that experience via chat (for various reasons which I'm not getting into again, as none of us need to justify why we don't want to chat).

Customer service is important, so I don't understand why Zazzle is handing so much of it over to designers who are unwilling or unable to provide it! I agree with ZingerBug that Zazzle probably didn't intend to do that, but it's what customers are now expecting. And when they're ignored, or receive inadequate responses, it reflects badly on Zazzle as well as the designer. I just hope they get enough customer complaints about this that they reconsider their 'no opt outs' position. Or at the very least, add an autoresponder to the chat & let us set a permanent 'away' message.

Topic: Zazzle Home Page - Like Old Times
Catnip Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 10:09:01 AM
I prefer the new look too. I love the bright colours.