Kinoumenthe Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:56:27 AM
I see ! Thank you so much ! Smile
Topic: display postcards upright
Kinoumenthe Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:56:27 AM
I see ! Thank you so much ! Smile
Kinoumenthe Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:01:53 AM
Hello again Smile
Is there a way to display postcards upright to match the orientation of the drawing ?
I chose a postcard that initially displayed upright (some of my drawing look better in that orientation), but then when I got in the product page to customize it, it displayed horizontal.
In the customizing tool page, I oriented the drawing by turning it 90°, resulting in a postcard that will display the image vertically once the customer has it, but in the product page, the postcard is shown horizontally, with my illustration on its side.
It's not that bad, but it would be great if there was a way to orient it correctly. Smile

Kinoumenthe Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 2:01:53 AM
Hello again Smile
Is there a way to display postcards upright to match the orientation of the drawing ?
I chose a postcard that initially displayed upright (some of my drawing look better in that orientation), but then when I got in the product page to customize it, it displayed horizontal.
In the customizing tool page, I oriented the drawing by turning it 90°, resulting in a postcard that will display the image vertically once the customer has it, but in the product page, the postcard is shown horizontally, with my illustration on its side.
It's not that bad, but it would be great if there was a way to orient it correctly. Smile