Search

Results
Topic: Women's Tank Tops!
Artistic Attitude Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:23:43 PM
I think the tank tops are a great addition to apparel as well. I've had a few sales off them and think they'll create tons of sales in the marketplace. And the sublimation tanks are an awesome idea!
Topic: ABC in pictures game . Anyone ?
Artistic Attitude Posted: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 11:48:15 AM
Q is for Quebec!

Topic: Anyone using Polyvore ?
Artistic Attitude Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:17:20 PM
Just joined and find this site completely addicting. Creativity is my passion and this site is perfect for just that.

http://artisticattitude.polyvore.com/
Topic: Average size of a store?
Artistic Attitude Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:45:31 PM
The number of products depends on you too. If you go into a physical clothing store and see only ten shirts, your chances of buying something are pretty low unless the product is really amazing. If you go into a different store with a thousand shirts, your chances of purchasing something just increased a whole lot. You can create a hundred products a month, but if it's not something unique, or sought after, you're probably not going to gain any more sales than what you have so far. Zazzle posted something quite a while back that says to make five products a day- they can be the same design, but just to grow your store out. Just keep in mind, the marketplace has a million products already, so don't make products just to fill your store, make products you are confident are something that separates you from the rest.

If you really want to investigate how many products stores make, it may take some time, but go to individual stores and click on view all products. It will give you a number. All stores vary, so this is really the only way to find out what you think averages out to being "normal."
Topic: Promo website for your t shirts, looking for shirts to promote.
Artistic Attitude Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:22:29 AM
Thank you for the opportunity!

Serious pug head with green mustache fun for all ages and sure to get a smirk!

Corny humor shirt adds a little bit more toilet humor to your day.