Search

Results
Topic: Question about Life Proof phone cases
The Power of You Posted: Friday, February 17, 2017 1:37:49 AM
I realize now that the point is the case itself is specific to either the iPhone 6 OR 6S OR 6Plus OR 6sPlus. It's not that the design won't transfer over to each of those styles...

so never mind, I found the answer.
thanks
Topic: Question about Life Proof phone cases
The Power of You Posted: Friday, February 17, 2017 12:43:01 AM
I notice that the information about Life Proof phone cases says that the NUUD style is so specific that the designs do not work across the iphone 6 and 6S styles. This is confusing to me.

In the drop down menu we can easily select between Apple 6, 6S, 6Plus and 6sPlus. And my design looks ok on all of them when I try out the different model choices.

I don't really want to have to set up designs for each of these models when 1 will work just fine.

Please advise. Was that info incorrect - or doesn't apply any longer?

And do we know when the iPhone 7 LifeProof cases are due?
Thanks!

Topic: Trying to get my html images to line up in a row on my wordpress site
The Power of You Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:55:23 AM
I haven't tried this yet for my zazzle products, but recently I needed to add 3 photos in a row on my WP blog post and used the Gallery setting. You can select how many you want in the row- 2 or 3. etc. Play around with this and see if it helps. At this moment I'm not sure how to access it - I think it's in the Media Library. Hope this helps
Topic: Woo Hoo Sold my 1,000th item
The Power of You Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:33:49 AM
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! Nice Holiday present. You inspire the rest of us.
Topic: How can people add a comment in our store?
The Power of You Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:29:56 AM
I can't see where people can add a comment about my store or products anymore. I'm (finally YEAH) getting sales because I'm putting some TLC into my sweet little biz on Z - and I want to invite a couple friends who bought things to post on my store. I don't see any link to send them to. Seems like it used to be quite obvious.

Also a question- these friends said they left a great review but that didn't show up in my store. Is that correct? The reviews people leave after they buy products only show up in the general overall marketplace of Zazzle? Not inside the shop of the product creators?

thanks and merry christmas to all - happy hanukkah - blessed winter solstice!! Hope you all had a great season and will continue to do so into the new year!