Search

Results
Topic: Can I build a Store front somewhere else and link to Zazzle Store?
blueaegis Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:59:42 PM
I use Zazzle Store Builder on several websites to populate them with products. You can populate your sites with your own products, or with products from other people's stores, and you can even be selective of the product categories to display (ie., t-shirts, hats, mugs, etc).

ZSB really isn't that difficult to modify either, if you want to bolster the output or control page content through URL parameters.
Topic: Zazzle Store Builder - Are you using it?
blueaegis Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:49:52 PM
Yep... I'm using it on several websites and am getting ready to install it on a few more.
Topic: Zazzle Grumpy Cat Mug on TV's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
blueaegis Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:51:11 AM
colorwash - Just curious... What was the phrase that your son used in his experiment?
Topic: Zazzle Grumpy Cat Mug on TV's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
blueaegis Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:57:09 PM
That's FANTASTIC!!!

The closest any of my products have come to getting so-called "endorsement" from a celebrity is my "Blame It On The Worm" design.

In December 2010, I was having problems with one of my websites so I did a Google search and came across a webmaster site where a commenter replied to my problem with the phrase "blame it on the worm" (a reference to a type of web virus). I thought... worm... mezcal...

I did a Google search for the phrase "Blame it on the worm" and the only results I got were in reference to web virus... so I made my design, began marketing and sold my first product a couple of months later.

A few months after my first sale of a t-shirt with that design, country music star Toby Keith trademarked his version of the "Blame It On The Worm" design (you can't trademark a general phrase). Ever since then, he's been using that phrase as the tagline for his 'Wild Shot' mezcal.
Topic: Promote your shops on Zazzle Stars
blueaegis Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:27:58 PM
Interesting site. I see a ton of product links, but not much in the way of textual content.

You may want to take a look at your meta tags. The META Description tag for your home page contains HTML Tags. Search engines don't like for HTML to appear in the META Tags.

I'm trying to figure out what those "Regular Download" and "Premium Download" buttons are supposed to download if clicked. I don't see anything on your page that tells what the download is for. I cannot speak for others, but I personally get spooked from download links that don't at least say what you're gonna be downloading.

Your Advertising space and rates have me a little confused. Webmasters rarely (if ever) pay for advertising so far down on a page. Your rates ($3-$5 per week) suggest that your site gets on average of 3,000 to 5,000 unique visitors a week. Also, do you provide advertisers with a secure Account Admin section where they can log in to monitor their advertising campaigns to see what is working and what's not?

I'll stop back in later this evening and give your site a try. Why not? Every opportunity to promote my Zazzle merchandise is a good opportunity.

Thanks for the link.