Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
My Verse Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 6:44:59 AM
++++++11111

Hear hear!
Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
My Verse Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 6:44:59 AM
++++++11111

Hear hear!
Topic: So there is no point in promoting anyone at this time?
My Verse Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:05:14 AM
Colorwash wrote:
My Verse wrote:
Anyone here on RB or TP? Will try to find and follow a few of you through my 'store name aliases' LOL! So if ya get a follow from South Africa, it's likely me Happy

How on earth do you find a specific designer on RB? I can't even find myself without signing into my account. They've changed so much on the site that I'm now lost. Alas, the forum is no longer there to ask such questions.

I looked for a RB store/product link on the designers website/social media. The product displays the designer with a link to their profile then boom I got ya! Laughing I have always been good at finding/researching stuff, for instance I checked out your store and chose a unique design to combine with your designer name. Typed "colorwash redbubble panda and cigar" into google images and guess who I found? Followed you on RB! Grin
Topic: So there is no point in promoting anyone at this time?
My Verse Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:05:14 AM
Colorwash wrote:
My Verse wrote:
Anyone here on RB or TP? Will try to find and follow a few of you through my 'store name aliases' LOL! So if ya get a follow from South Africa, it's likely me Happy

How on earth do you find a specific designer on RB? I can't even find myself without signing into my account. They've changed so much on the site that I'm now lost. Alas, the forum is no longer there to ask such questions.

I looked for a RB store/product link on the designers website/social media. The product displays the designer with a link to their profile then boom I got ya! Laughing I have always been good at finding/researching stuff, for instance I checked out your store and chose a unique design to combine with your designer name. Typed "colorwash redbubble panda and cigar" into google images and guess who I found? Followed you on RB! Grin