Search

Results
Topic: Collaboration Beta Feedback
Vivendulies Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:23:33 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

I don't like to let the same dog bite me twice.

Noted. I can put myself in their shoes and don't look at it so harshly yet.
_____

For those who haven't tested the collaboration with several account for themselves, these are the screenshots from my test:

I'm the account with the copyright

See icon in the lower left corner.

Silke is the invitor and initiator of the collaboration

Silke initiated the collaboration. The window was closed and reopened in the saved folder of Silke and my icon is gone.

This is Silkester, she is the invitee

As you can see, she has no clue from the start who the original author of this content is. Don't get mixed up with the icon it is not from my vivendulies account on zazzle but from my google account.

I could login with any email address and initiate a collaboration with anybody. This is basically anonymous A initiating a collaboration with anonymous B on any and all content.

Topic: Collaboration Beta Feedback
Vivendulies Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:23:33 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

I don't like to let the same dog bite me twice.

Noted. I can put myself in their shoes and don't look at it so harshly yet.
_____

For those who haven't tested the collaboration with several account for themselves, these are the screenshots from my test:

Silke initiated the collaboration. The window was closed and reopened in the saved folder of Silke and my icon is gone.

As you can see, she has no clue from the start who the original author of this content is. Don't get mixed up with the icon it is not from my vivendulies account on zazzle but from my google account.

I could login with any email address and initiate a collaboration with anybody. This is basically anonymous A initiating a collaboration with anonymous B on any and all content.

Topic: Copyright vulnerability in the new terms
Vivendulies Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 9:17:34 PM