Search

Results
Topic: Second Content
Funcards Posted: Friday, December 20, 2019 1:00:21 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

Have you been in the Design Tool? ;) I've left it without making a purchase, and it's not because I couldn't find a pattern I liked! It's frustrating.

Haha, I know, that's what I mean! For some customers it can be frustrating and they will leave. But now... they might see the background images and start looking at that. And see all the products that can be created with them and might buy that instead of leaving withouth making a purchase.

It's just an example and ofcourse I don't know Zazzle's reasoning, but this is a scenario I can envision happening.
Topic: Second Content
Funcards Posted: Friday, December 20, 2019 1:00:21 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

Have you been in the Design Tool? ;) I've left it without making a purchase, and it's not because I couldn't find a pattern I liked! It's frustrating.

Haha, I know, that's what I mean! For some customers it can be frustrating and they will leave. But now... they might see the background images and start looking at that. And see all the products that can be created with them and might buy that instead of leaving withouth making a purchase.

It's just an example and ofcourse I don't know Zazzle's reasoning, but this is a scenario I can envision happening.
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Funcards Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:49:46 AM
reflections06 wrote:
Therefore, I'm going to take the time to answer their questions (even if they are often CS related) because I want them to have as pleasant of a shopping experience as possible.

That's my approach, every else's mileage may vary.

But... these people are also other designers customers. And we pay zazzle to have a professional trained customers service. And you sound like you are doing a really good job on answering and handeling customers about questions that have nothing to do with your designs, and I applaud you for that, but others may not, and they are having to deal with our customers as well.

Customerservice is trained in seeing sales opportunities, in understanding the questions that customers are really asking, because a lot of time, what they are saying is not want they are really asking, and also customers service have options to offer customers extra's when they sense dissatisfation. And when a customerservice gives a wrong answer, they will be told so by their collegues or supervisor so they can correct it.

I understand it's very confenient for Zazzle to have us answer questions of customers in this busy time of year, which in past years they have often not been able to cope well, but turning it over to us is really not the right approach, imo.
reflections06 wrote:
Therefore, I'm going to take the time to answer their questions (even if they are often CS related) because I want them to have as pleasant of a shopping experience as possible.

But... these people are also other designers customers. And we pay zazzle to have a professional trained customers service. And you sound like you are doing a really good job on answering and handeling customers about questions that have nothing to do with your designs, and I applaud you for that, but others may not, and they are having to deal with our customers as well.

Customerservice is trained in seeing sales opportunities, in understanding the questions that customers are really asking, because a lot of time, what they are saying is not want they are really asking, and also customers service have options to offer customers extra's when they sense dissatisfation. And when a customerservice gives a wrong answer, they will be told so by their collegues or supervisor so they can correct it.

I understand it's very confenient for Zazzle to have us answer questions of customers in this busy time of year, which in past years they have often not been able to cope well, but turning it over to us is really not the right approach, imo.
reflections06 wrote: