Search

Results
Topic: Help me! No views on my product/shop :(
Lucia Corona Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 10:11:56 AM
Thank you for your tips!
This was one of my first drawings (it was also the period when I was studying English better, sorry!), I noticed the grammatical error some time ago but then I forgot to correct it, ops...Shocked
For the design of new products of this type I'm using a different method: I insert texts directly as templates, while the objects are on multiple layers (background, graphics, text) so I can resize them according to the object I create (@Shelli Fitzpatrick the background color is the same at every point, it's just the optical effect).

At this point I'll see some titles and tags (I'm a designer, I'm not very good with words, but I'll try). Idea

Thanks again and good day (or evening, I don't know where you are) Smile
Lucia Corona Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 10:11:56 AM
Thank you for your tips!
This was one of my first drawings (it was also the period when I was studying English better, sorry!), I noticed the grammatical error some time ago but then I forgot to correct it, ops...Shocked
For the design of new products of this type I'm using a different method: I insert texts directly as templates, while the objects are on multiple layers (background, graphics, text) so I can resize them according to the object I create (@Shelli Fitzpatrick the background color is the same at every point, it's just the optical effect).

At this point I'll see some titles and tags (I'm a designer, I'm not very good with words, but I'll try). Idea

Thanks again and good day (or evening, I don't know where you are) Smile
Lucia Corona Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:53:59 AM
Yes, I have read the various guidelines regarding titles and tags and in the same way I am sharing and advertising the shop and products on my social channels. Despite this, I don't see any results. I'm not talking about sales (I know it takes time for that), but about visualizations.
Lucia Corona Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:53:59 AM
Yes, I have read the various guidelines regarding titles and tags and in the same way I am sharing and advertising the shop and products on my social channels. Despite this, I don't see any results. I'm not talking about sales (I know it takes time for that), but about visualizations.
Lucia Corona Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 3:52:07 AM
Hello, everybody!
I spent the whole month of August setting up my shop. I added a few products and design, but I notice that they were not viewed almost for nothing. Crying
What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on how to improve it? Thank you! Love

https://www.zazzle.com/store/luciacoronadesign/products