Search

Results
Topic: Shipping multiple gifts
Scarlett Fyre Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:52:03 PM
Thanks @James, super helpful!! I second @Maz' question about Zazzle Black. I know that my dad will get it if it saves on shipping for this purchase, but I don't want to mislead him with wrong info.
Scarlett Fyre Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:52:03 PM
Thanks @James, super helpful!! I second @Maz' question about Zazzle Black. I know that my dad will get it if it saves on shipping for this purchase, but I don't want to mislead him with wrong info.
Scarlett Fyre Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:51:51 PM
Thanks so much!!

This is where I saw the option of multiple addresses "eventually". This might only show up if you are purchasing more than one item? Just a thought.

https://cl.ly/425cf9341ff8

If you can't see the image, we are in the Checkout, on the Enter Shipping Address page, and just above the fields where you enter your address, there is small print that suggests you will later have the opportunity to specify multiple shipping addresses.

And thank you for the info about the "this item is a gift" checkbox. Sounds like he can include a note, but not wrapping. That's fine. I guess we'll have to see if he can include a different note for each item if they are all gifts going to different addresses!

I have read that about Zazzle Black, too. But I can't find specifics. He doesn't have it yet, but he might want to get it. But he might not, if it won't save any money on this one. Or he might choose to ship them all to himself, then wrap them, write notes, and pay his own shipping to each person. I don't know yet!

Ok, last question....how far along will I get in the ordering process before I actually DO get charged? I don't mind putting in my CC so I can walk through the process (the support site recommends doing this!), I just want to be sure I have a chance to bail out before I get charged. Would it be on the "Review Order" step, perhaps?
Scarlett Fyre Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:51:51 PM
Thanks so much!!

This is where I saw the option of multiple addresses "eventually". This might only show up if you are purchasing more than one item? Just a thought.

https://cl.ly/425cf9341ff8

If you can't see the image, we are in the Checkout, on the Enter Shipping Address page, and just above the fields where you enter your address, there is small print that suggests you will later have the opportunity to specify multiple shipping addresses.

And thank you for the info about the "this item is a gift" checkbox. Sounds like he can include a note, but not wrapping. That's fine. I guess we'll have to see if he can include a different note for each item if they are all gifts going to different addresses!

I have read that about Zazzle Black, too. But I can't find specifics. He doesn't have it yet, but he might want to get it. But he might not, if it won't save any money on this one. Or he might choose to ship them all to himself, then wrap them, write notes, and pay his own shipping to each person. I don't know yet!

Ok, last question....how far along will I get in the ordering process before I actually DO get charged? I don't mind putting in my CC so I can walk through the process (the support site recommends doing this!), I just want to be sure I have a chance to bail out before I get charged. Would it be on the "Review Order" step, perhaps?
Scarlett Fyre Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:52:17 PM
My dad wants to buy one of my designs on a mug, and send it to several cousins as a gift from him. (Aren't dads great? ;-) )

He wants to know if he can ship to multiple addresses from one order. So far, that looks possible since the order says "Shipping to multiple addresses? That's ok, you can fill that in later".

He also wants to know if he can include a brief message with each gift. So far, I haven't found any information during the order process to indicate whether that is possible.

His questions also made me wonder about gift wrapping.

I can't find these answers in support, it just says to walk through the ordering process to see what your shipping will be. But I have to put in a CC along the way before I discover the answers to my questions -- and I prefer not to do that and accidentally get charged for his massive order! Smile

Anyone have experience with this?