Search

Results
Topic: What do you need for success this Holiday Season?
AbstractPaintings Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:08:32 AM
Quote:
3. Run a promotion (promotions) that encourages shoppers to by 1 or more matching/coordinating products from the same shopkeeper's store(s). (ex. Buy a plate get matching mug 1/2 off; buy 2 rolls of gift wrap (or 1 large roll) and get 1 sheet of free gift labels; etc.)

4. Promote on MP front page a link to a page of either specific shopkeepers, artists or products that haven't reached a "best seller" stage and which may not have had a lot of viewers yet but who's designs stand out as "Most Likely to Become a Best Seller" - add new stores/products to this page(s) daily with most recent on top - and include name of the store along with its' link.
These are excellent ideas

Also do you have any research on who is actually buying our products. Are they buying our products for themselves or as a gift for friends and family. I anticipate the holiday season is the peak buying season for our items..Is that true?
Topic: Google Ads Tip & Tricks
AbstractPaintings Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:02:46 AM
Yes..I agree..the ad copy will help you clarify what the main benefit(s)are to the buyer..headline - 25 characters, description line 1 & 2 35 characters.
Topic: Buyer Type
AbstractPaintings Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:19:10 AM
Just wondering if any insights into the buyer on zazzle..are they buying our products for themselves or as gifts for family and friends?
Topic: wordpress integration
AbstractPaintings Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:16:45 AM
Great feedback
Quote:
Zazzle feed here at samupress.blogspot.ca and a Tumblr feed at dougsamu.wordpress.com from Rebelmouse
Loved your blogs..numbers post is great..I didnt see a link to your zazzle store?
Topic: wordpress integration
AbstractPaintings Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:07:46 AM
Is this still the plugin to use?
I found one here - http://wordpress.org/plugins/elegant-zazzle-plugin-ezp/screenshots/ or this one - http://wordpress.org/plugins/zazzle-store-gallery/
I only want my store items on the site and want to use wordpress.
Thanks,
Art