Search

Results
Topic: Text Box changes - good changes and thanks for the useful "locked" box width
Connie Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 6:03:19 PM
This will be wonderful for templates with a lot of text, like wedding programs. I found it so frustrating trying to design wedding programs- you change one thing, and the stupid box would get real wide and cover the design!
Topic: Text Box changes - good changes and thanks for the useful "locked" box width
Connie Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 6:03:19 PM
This will be wonderful for templates with a lot of text, like wedding programs. I found it so frustrating trying to design wedding programs- you change one thing, and the stupid box would get real wide and cover the design!
Topic: Be able to delete stores
Connie Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 5:49:14 PM
Terri wrote:
+1 as always

There are a number of stores I created and ended up never using. I jumped the gun more than a few times.

Also, I'd like to be able to change my main store. The store I use the most is not set as my main store... but another one that I don't even have set to public.

I have that same problem. It's frustrating that we've been asking for the ability to delete stores, and change their actual URL's, for years, and it still hasn't been implemented.
Terri wrote:
+1 as always

There are a number of stores I created and ended up never using. I jumped the gun more than a few times.

Also, I'd like to be able to change my main store. The store I use the most is not set as my main store... but another one that I don't even have set to public.

I have that same problem. It's frustrating that we've been asking for the ability to delete stores, and change their actual URL's, for years, and it still hasn't been implemented.
Terri wrote:
+1 as always