Search

Results
Topic: 2019 WeddingZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
Connie Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:56:14 AM
Lea Delaveris wrote:
Any update on the contest? Smile Have the winners already been notified?

I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any announcements yet, and I didn't get a notification, so I guess that means I didn't win anything, but I'd still like to see the designs that won.
Topic: How add those tails and curls - glyphs?
Connie Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:53:20 AM
Vivendulies, thank you so much! This is amazing!
Topic: Default for posting products
Connie Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2019 6:07:08 PM
ColeenZ wrote:
For me it always seems to default to the last used store & category. Except today I made four products for Cols Creations and then a few hours later made two more. I couldn't find those two after they were published and then decided on a whim to check an old store I no longer actively use and there they were. Weird.

It doesn't work like that for me. I don't ever use connierebel, because it's not an actual store, but it always defaults to it.
Topic: Default for posting products
Connie Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2019 1:02:35 PM
How can I set what store is the default for posting products, when I'm going from my saved designs and click on Post for Sale? It always defaults to a non-existent store (which was my username when I first started- I didn't even realize I was actually opening a store), instead of the one I always work in (which is my only public store, actually.) After I post one product, then it keeps the correct store as default, until the next day. I thought it was alphabetical, so I changed the name of the non-store to Ocean story, so that it would come after Creative Horizons alphabetically, but it still defaults to the wrong one.
Topic: Why didn't it keep my information?
Connie Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 4:03:49 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Connie wrote:
When I have similar designs, and just have to change out colors or something, I click on the published design and edit it, then "sell it," and all the information is there, so I just to change relevant words in the title, description and tags. But this time, I changed the designs on a bunch of them, then when I went into saved designs, the new designs are there, but if I post for sale, I've lost all the information! I t worked yesterday, on the same browser, and now it won't. So now I have to go back to the originals and change them all again. Why does it work sometimes, and not other times?

Because you opened a new instance. When you open a saved design the title, description and tags are gone. That is normal behavior. Just open the original and copy paste, or I often type it because both is more or less the same time and effort.

-.-

Oh I see. I guess yesterday I hadn't closed out and gone back to my saved designs, but Chrome froze up on me today, so I had to close all the tabs and start over. I deleted all the saved designs, and started over from the published designs again.