Search

Results
Topic: Product titles and descriptions for different color versions of same design
Col's Creations Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 7:35:11 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
In regard to titles and SEO, I personally opt for the same design = same title path, the product term/description adds the differentiation. Customer experience and design description congruence are more important to me than debatable SEO "benefits".

... plus it looks weird in a collection if the exact same design is labeled differently.

Ditto. Also, with color grouping when you click on an alternate color the product title and description changes to what you wrote for that other color (example below). I think it would be needlessly disorienting for shoppers if the product title changed to something completely different just because they selected another color option.

Topic: Product titles and descriptions for different color versions of same design
Col's Creations Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 7:35:11 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
In regard to titles and SEO, I personally opt for the same design = same title path, the product term/description adds the differentiation. Customer experience and design description congruence are more important to me than debatable SEO "benefits".

... plus it looks weird in a collection if the exact same design is labeled differently.

Ditto. Also, with color grouping when you click on an alternate color the product title and description changes to what you wrote for that other color (example below). I think it would be needlessly disorienting for shoppers if the product title changed to something completely different just because they selected another color option.

Topic: Question About Certain Tags
Col's Creations Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:34:36 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
I also noticed that when I do a general search on Zazzle for anything landscape, it pulls up many products that have nothing to do with landscapes.

I just searched for [landscape photography] (no quotes) and got 81K results, the first five pages of which (I didn't look any further) were ALL jigsaw puzzles of varying themes and the couple I clicked on had nothing in the tags/title/description re landscape or photography. Something is definitely amiss.
Shocked
Topic: Question About Certain Tags
Col's Creations Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:34:36 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
I also noticed that when I do a general search on Zazzle for anything landscape, it pulls up many products that have nothing to do with landscapes.

I just searched for [landscape photography] (no quotes) and got 81K results, the first five pages of which (I didn't look any further) were ALL jigsaw puzzles of varying themes and the couple I clicked on had nothing in the tags/title/description re landscape or photography. Something is definitely amiss.
Shocked
Topic: Looking for popular items for bathroom decor Pinterest Board and Love board.
Col's Creations Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 7:32:15 AM
Two random fun & bright bathroom items: