Search

Results
Topic: Could Z make it Easier to find the right cards?
Col's Creations Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:27:18 AM
Quote:
but maybe for designers there could be a choice somewhere in the posting process that would let us choose the correct card? Like maybe with some little note explaining to us what the difference is, and how choosing one over the other might impact the way it will be marketed?

Big +1
Topic: Could Z make it Easier to find the right cards?
Col's Creations Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:27:18 AM
Quote:
but maybe for designers there could be a choice somewhere in the posting process that would let us choose the correct card? Like maybe with some little note explaining to us what the difference is, and how choosing one over the other might impact the way it will be marketed?

Big +1
Topic: volume bonus question
Col's Creations Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:44:49 AM
dec_orate_me wrote:
for the volume bonus program, where it says "sales total" for the month, where does that total come from?

It it's a bit messy. Check out this recent thread on how that figure is arrived at: refresh_my_memory_re_volume_bonus

The "sales total" in the VB report starts with the total in your Referral History report for the same time period. But first caveat is it's on a domain by domain basis so each region/currency is treated as it's own VB program tally. And then it's only on Base sales, so the "mark-up" (royalties), referral fees, and transactions fees paid out are not included in the total sales figure used on the VB report.
After learning that, I quit concerning myself with it. Too convoluted to try and make numbers match up. If I get a few odd cents here and there from it, fine.

Topic: volume bonus question
Col's Creations Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:44:49 AM
dec_orate_me wrote:
for the volume bonus program, where it says "sales total" for the month, where does that total come from?

It it's a bit messy. Check out this recent thread on how that figure is arrived at: refresh_my_memory_re_volume_bonus

The "sales total" in the VB report starts with the total in your Referral History report for the same time period. But first caveat is it's on a domain by domain basis so each region/currency is treated as it's own VB program tally. And then it's only on Base sales, so the "mark-up" (royalties), referral fees, and transactions fees paid out are not included in the total sales figure used on the VB report.
After learning that, I quit concerning myself with it. Too convoluted to try and make numbers match up. If I get a few odd cents here and there from it, fine.

Topic: Stolen art
Col's Creations Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 3:09:27 PM
I looked at the store in question this morning. Their about info makes the very strong implication that their art is their own so whether they knowingly stole the image or downloaded it from somewhere under the mistaken impression it was public domain / stock doesn't matter - they are being very deceitful. This person who claims to be a photographer and digital artist didn't even do anything to the image to make it their own, they merely flipped it. This kind of thing makes me furious. Not just because they may or may not have knowingly stole an image, but because they are passing off something they found as their own work without having even made a single creative edit to it. That's not an artist, that's a con. Bah!! I hope Zazzle takes quick action and also investigates this person's other designs.