Search

Results
Topic: Can't Reorganize Products within a Store Collection
ColeenZ Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:33:39 AM
The Dancing Pelican wrote:
Dawn, I see what you mean (I think). I just went into one of my wedding categories to test out your issue. With the Products Tab highlighted, I hovered over some of my products under a category and saw the message
"drag and drop selected products to reorganize". I dragged a few products in this category to change their order of appearance. There was no "done" button, so I exited. When I checked the category in which I had just re-ordered some products, they were not appearing in the new order. I wonder if the change needs to index before it appears in your store?

I never noticed that mouse-over message before. Just tried it and after I dropped the item I was dragging the category page automatically refreshed to show me "sorry, no products found". EEEKKK! But then I manually refreshed again and everything was there (in original un-dragged order). Whew!
ColeenZ Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:33:39 AM
The Dancing Pelican wrote:
Dawn, I see what you mean (I think). I just went into one of my wedding categories to test out your issue. With the Products Tab highlighted, I hovered over some of my products under a category and saw the message
"drag and drop selected products to reorganize". I dragged a few products in this category to change their order of appearance. There was no "done" button, so I exited. When I checked the category in which I had just re-ordered some products, they were not appearing in the new order. I wonder if the change needs to index before it appears in your store?

I never noticed that mouse-over message before. Just tried it and after I dropped the item I was dragging the category page automatically refreshed to show me "sorry, no products found". EEEKKK! But then I manually refreshed again and everything was there (in original un-dragged order). Whew!
Topic: FyBy Not Listed as Maker Exclusion
ColeenZ Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:22:06 AM
James wrote:
As stated in the t's and c's, the items included must be marked as "Sold by Zazzle", which this is not.

James wrote:
No, the tanks are advised they will be made by Jakprink, not zazzle. This is written on the t's and c's of every promo.

If one clicks on "Details" from the flashing banner at top of everypage you get this pop-up box which says "this offer only applies to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". If you then click the link inside that box for "Offer Details Page" you will find this which says "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". (That page is not working today, if you click the link for it it just flashes on for a second and then poof you are on zazzle.com.)

Every single random product I clicked on in the marketplace today including ones from brands like Disney & Starwars, and Zazzle Hearts like Espadrilles, clearly say Sold By Zazzle like this:

Now you seem to be saying that the t's and c's of every promo refers to made by but they don't, they clearly say Sold By. Made By is an entirely different animal. If you look at the current 40% off items, all of them are clearly marked "sold by Zazzle" but the "made by" is of course different: phone cases - made by Case-Mate, Binders - made by Avery, Watches - made by E Watch Factory, etc... Yet they are all 40% off. If the t's and c's were referring to made by nothing would be on sale except what is specifically noted as "will be made by Zazzle" and so far the only thing I've found like that is stickers which say "will be made by Zazzle Paper".

Moving on - the terms say "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold by Zazzle". That could be interpreted as either "all products marked Sold By Zazzle are qualifying products" or as "products must qualify and be marked Sold by Zazzle". If it's the former than the t'c and c's aren't excluding anything (because everything is marked Sold by Zazzle) and if it's the latter OK, it's just maddening that there is no fine print anywhere explaining what is and is not a "qualifying product".

Companies, Zazzle included, off course can exclude whatever they want from a sale but those excluded things should be listed/explained in the fine print somewhere so that when it's advertised that tank tops or stickers or mugs or what not are x% off, customers aren't upset & frustrated wondering why the promo code they are using is not giving them the advertised discount. Not to mention the designers and affiliates who want to promote a sale but can't do that with confidence that there's not an undefined subset of items that aren't included and thus will make it look like false advertising.

Topic: FyBy Not Listed as Maker Exclusion
ColeenZ Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:22:06 AM
James wrote:
As stated in the t's and c's, the items included must be marked as "Sold by Zazzle", which this is not.

James wrote:
No, the tanks are advised they will be made by Jakprink, not zazzle. This is written on the t's and c's of every promo.

If one clicks on "Details" from the flashing banner at top of everypage you get this pop-up box which says "this offer only applies to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". If you then click the link inside that box for "Offer Details Page" you will find this which says "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". (That page is not working today, if you click the link for it it just flashes on for a second and then poof you are on zazzle.com.)

Every single random product I clicked on in the marketplace today including ones from brands like Disney & Starwars, and Zazzle Hearts like Espadrilles, clearly say Sold By Zazzle like this:

Now you seem to be saying that the t's and c's of every promo refers to made by but they don't, they clearly say Sold By. Made By is an entirely different animal. If you look at the current 40% off items, all of them are clearly marked "sold by Zazzle" but the "made by" is of course different: phone cases - made by Case-Mate, Binders - made by Avery, Watches - made by E Watch Factory, etc... Yet they are all 40% off. If the t's and c's were referring to made by nothing would be on sale except what is specifically noted as "will be made by Zazzle" and so far the only thing I've found like that is stickers which say "will be made by Zazzle Paper".

Moving on - the terms say "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold by Zazzle". That could be interpreted as either "all products marked Sold By Zazzle are qualifying products" or as "products must qualify and be marked Sold by Zazzle". If it's the former than the t'c and c's aren't excluding anything (because everything is marked Sold by Zazzle) and if it's the latter OK, it's just maddening that there is no fine print anywhere explaining what is and is not a "qualifying product".

Companies, Zazzle included, off course can exclude whatever they want from a sale but those excluded things should be listed/explained in the fine print somewhere so that when it's advertised that tank tops or stickers or mugs or what not are x% off, customers aren't upset & frustrated wondering why the promo code they are using is not giving them the advertised discount. Not to mention the designers and affiliates who want to promote a sale but can't do that with confidence that there's not an undefined subset of items that aren't included and thus will make it look like false advertising.

ColeenZ Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:14:07 AM
Categories can only be sorted using the drop-down button to show by Newest, Popular, etc. Collections can be sorted by dragging & dropping, just have to make sure you hit the Done button for the changes to stick.