Search

Results
Topic: How to add new products to a collection
Nadine May Posted: Monday, August 03, 2015 1:55:11 AM
Ive already have created collections but now I want to add some of my latest products, but I can't find a way to do that?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Nadine
Topic: Categories and Collections
Nadine May Posted: Friday, July 24, 2015 6:59:32 AM
Many thanks for the image size. I wanted to show the category text under my just kidding shop page like some have manage to do.
Topic: Categories and Collections
Nadine May Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:00:16 AM
I'm really in a muddle. What I do not understand is why I do not see all my Categories text in my main just kidding store on the left, and I also do not see the text what each category is about? Only the image box? I tried to find out what the category image size is? Mine seem to be to small compared to others?
I was at first not happy with the categories that I started with, so I thought its easy to change, but now I think I made more work for myself. Can somebody give me some tips please?

Thanks for reading

Nadine
Topic: Has anyone else not made a sale since June 22?
Nadine May Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 8:13:41 AM
No sales for a while now, but I wonder if its worth creating a Zazzle shop,or just keep my three shops under the Zazzle website. Any comments or advice?
Topic: Merging three stores into one
Nadine May Posted: Monday, June 29, 2015 1:41:17 PM
Many thanks for your reply to my question and I will now keep the two other stores. I have today discovered that I can make the two smaller stores, their products, visible in all three stores by using the collection option.