Search

Results
Topic: Designers, We Want to Know Your Wedding Questions Here please.
Kathy Posted: Saturday, February 1, 2020 9:15:43 AM
9thPalaceDesign wrote:

I’ll add a +1 for gold foil on invites (where other graphics and colors could be placed below the foil).

Lastly, you know how you can buy bath towel sets as a group or separately. Would it be possible to create a similar “set” for the wedding invite, rsvp, address labels, info card, and thank you cards? If a customer could buy a suite by only going to one page that could work really well.

Love I would be so excited to see the above options! I also would like to know if we can expect additional fonts to be added in the future? Something like a modern fine art calligraphy font with a matching serif would look beautiful on wedding invitations. Thank you!

9thPalaceDesign wrote:

I’ll add a +1 for gold foil on invites (where other graphics and colors could be placed below the foil).

Lastly, you know how you can buy bath towel sets as a group or separately. Would it be possible to create a similar “set” for the wedding invite, rsvp, address labels, info card, and thank you cards? If a customer could buy a suite by only going to one page that could work really well.

Love I would be so excited to see the above options! I also would like to know if we can expect additional fonts to be added in the future? Something like a modern fine art calligraphy font with a matching serif would look beautiful on wedding invitations. Thank you!

9thPalaceDesign wrote:

Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Kathy Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:33:53 AM

Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Kathy Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:33:53 AM