Search

Results
Topic: A "Direct Only" question
Cachibi Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:39:22 PM
Thank you california_gift! Smile
Topic: A "Direct Only" question
Cachibi Posted: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:43:42 PM
When I post a "Direct Only" product, how can I delete it when I no longer want to sell that item? Example: I created a test product and posted it direct only. Obviously, I do not want to sell that item. I only wanted to test the link to see if the product could be seen without the viewer being logged in.
Also, how do I edit such product? And where in my account can I see this item?
Topic: To Look More Professional!!!! Ditch the models!!!
Cachibi Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:29:16 AM
Also what I want to mention is that when you save your products, you can save it so that only your designs show on the model. Your viewers don't have to see the full figure model, unless they want to by clicking on the "model" button.
Topic: To Look More Professional!!!! Ditch the models!!!
Cachibi Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:06:42 AM
CoXtinktClothingCo wrote:
I stated that models would be fine. But a more eclectic and diverse array would be nice to fit everyone's tastes . It base a lot to do with marketing and branding. I also come out of the garment business and see that the bigger brands have models. But ones to fit their taste and brand. Like Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren have preppy guys and girls represent their brand. I am currently getting my degree in visual communications and marketing. One of the most important things about marketing is KNOWING YOUR AUDIENCE! If you can't market your brand to the audience you want to sell to then good luck finding sales.

HI! You have a good point about having a different array of models so that we all can select the right audience we are targeting. That would help a lot! But then I think it might be difficult & expensive for zazzle to have to cover all target audiences.
Topic: New Product idea: GIFT WRAP PAPER! And WALLPAPER!
Cachibi Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:02:21 AM
Hi! I really like the idea of custom "Gift wrapping paper!" that would be totally cool! As for the wallpaper idea, not so much. People these days in modern houses usually just paint their walls and get rid of wallpaper. Wall decals would be much better!