Search

Results
Topic: Anyone familiar with uploading Corel Painter Essentials designs?
Jane McIlroy Posted: Friday, August 31, 2012 9:42:22 PM
JBCreations wrote:
Hi-

Is anyone familiar with Corel Painter Essentials 4?
I created a watercolor design and saved it to the recommended Riff format and then to a jpeg.
I was going to put it on a t-shirt so I made sure the pixels were at the Zazzle-recommended 2100 pixels for a horizontal t-shirt design.
When I uploaded the watercolor picture, the design was seated a little too high up on the model's torso.
When I hit the down arrow in the designing area it moved the picture down, but, as it did, it started crunching up and disappearing with each click of the down arrow.

It wouldn't even let me add any text at the bottom of the design. I had a font size of about 6 and it was still too big. Now that is weird.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Corel doesn't give very clear instructions at all.
Thanks in advance!

I don't think your problem has anything to do with Corel. Zazzle provides a design area on t-shirts. You can move your image up or down (or sideways), but only within this design area.

One solution might be to make your design a little smaller after you've added it to the shirt, and that might also leave room for your text.
Topic: Someone just bought an item!
Jane McIlroy Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:58:56 PM
Congratulations! Roses
Topic: My templates not accessible / available for use
Jane McIlroy Posted: Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:06:48 PM
I'd give it a few more days before starting to panic - any I've made have usually taken longer than 2 days to start working, and Zazzle has a lot going on at the moment. Patience is a virtue...Happy
Topic: TRYing to open a store!
Jane McIlroy Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:28:51 PM
"Alainn Croi Ealain" doesn't mean "Beautiful Heart Art" in Gaelic (I presume you mean Irish), at least not in the way you intend it. Without the correct accents, syntax and grammar, it's just a meaningless string of words.
Topic: Now that there is Grouping, what is the best way to Organize a store?
Jane McIlroy Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:07:20 AM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
dandellion wrote:
Jane McIlroy wrote:
I'm now considering the merits of splitting my main store into several smaller themed ones and trying to cut down on categories.

That sounds like a good way to go, but how do you plan to reorganize all the products as, afaik, moving them between stores is not possible?

It's been said that creating new products from old ones into other stores really takes a hit on your stores. I'm not sure if it's fact but I think I'll not be doing this route. The products I sell well are from the more established stores with 1000+ products in them. Those that have less than 1000 sell less.

I'm sure there are many other factors going into this but I"d be nervous loosing any good rankings I've already established with the original products in the MP.

That's interesting - so far most people have said that it's ok to make new products from old as long as you set the old ones to 'direct only', but I don't want to risk it if it means losing possible sales.

The jury's still out on this one as far as I'm concerned...