Search

Results
Topic: Lunchboxes
Zobin Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:00:14 AM
Further on this topic, the yubo lunch boxes show as 'this product has been discontinued' on the product page, but are not marked in red as 'discontinued' when browsing my stores products, and nothing is currently appearing (for me) when using the 'discontinued' filter.
Topic: Lunchboxes
Zobin Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:00:14 AM
Further on this topic, the yubo lunch boxes show as 'this product has been discontinued' on the product page, but are not marked in red as 'discontinued' when browsing my stores products, and nothing is currently appearing (for me) when using the 'discontinued' filter.
Topic: Greeting cards, no department
Zobin Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 7:20:10 AM
No method that I know of Shirley Sad
Topic: Greeting cards, no department
Zobin Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:57:45 AM
Recently I've been finding greeting cards amongst my products that were never assigned to the Greeting Cards department (or any department) when the department tree was revised.

They're definitely greeting cards Smile I'm not sure what the common problem is that sees some of them left in the wilderness of 'found in search only' and others not.

I don't know if this is a bug or by design, so I'm posting it as Feedback, but also as a warning to other designers that your cards might not be being found.
Topic: Products in wrong category
Zobin Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:23:30 AM
Just noticed that this was still true of some of the flexible magnets in my store, mainly those associated with a holiday (Christmas, Halloween), listed under "Invitations & Stationery > Greeting Cards >".