Search

Results
Topic: colour on a duvet
Tina S aka K_T Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:10:28 PM
Thank you very much for your reply and info. Very much appreciated. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

I think what I will do is just re-save and upload an RGB of the design. I don't have a whole lot of time lately so yeah I'll try and do that. 🙂
Thanks.
Tina S aka K_T Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:10:28 PM
Thank you very much for your reply and info. Very much appreciated. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

I think what I will do is just re-save and upload an RGB of the design. I don't have a whole lot of time lately so yeah I'll try and do that. 🙂
Thanks.
Tina S aka K_T Posted: Friday, February 7, 2020 3:11:26 PM
I'm designing a duvet suitable for children. I uploaded a design I made and it's in AI format. I think I have the colour format in CMYK. Now when I place it on to the duvet the colour looks dull. Is there a reason for this? Should I worry that it will print dull? Or do I have to adjust colours?
Tina S aka K_T Posted: Friday, February 7, 2020 3:11:26 PM
I'm designing a duvet suitable for children. I uploaded a design I made and it's in AI format. I think I have the colour format in CMYK. Now when I place it on to the duvet the colour looks dull. Is there a reason for this? Should I worry that it will print dull? Or do I have to adjust colours?
Topic: Login error
Tina S aka K_T Posted: Friday, February 7, 2020 3:04:21 PM
Can't log in to the Zazzle.ca Firefox version. I get a "
Your email or password is incorrect. If you created an account before Jan 2011, you may need to sign-in with your username." notice.
I only signed up more recently.

But however can though the .com and Microsoft Edge way.

Might possibly be partially broken?