Search

Results
Topic: Products erased wrongly
Josep Mestres · Art & Design Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:47:10 AM
I contacted with Zazzle Support and they did tell me that once a product is deleted, it are not able to retrieve them. So they recommended me to customize them again and post them for sale. A lot of wasted time. Anyway, thanks so much for your help.
Sad
Josep Mestres · Art & Design Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:47:10 AM
I contacted with Zazzle Support and they did tell me that once a product is deleted, it are not able to retrieve them. So they recommended me to customize them again and post them for sale. A lot of wasted time. Anyway, thanks so much for your help.
Sad
Josep Mestres · Art & Design Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:01:14 AM
Quote:
I check multiple products and select the dropdown from one of the products and choose delete from there, not from the Bulk Actions button up top and I get the pop-up message every time.
Now I can see the pop-up message too. I have no idea what happened. The only thing I know is that I did not want to erase all these messages.
Josep Mestres · Art & Design Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:01:14 AM
Quote:
I check multiple products and select the dropdown from one of the products and choose delete from there, not from the Bulk Actions button up top and I get the pop-up message every time.
Now I can see the pop-up message too. I have no idea what happened. The only thing I know is that I did not want to erase all these messages.
Josep Mestres · Art & Design Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 11:08:06 PM
When you are deleting items with delete actions from Bulk Actions, then you will see a pop up warning.

But if you have selected several products and you erase only one of them. The result, all selected products removed. Without pop up warning.