Search

Results
Topic: Stopped getting email notifications
AngelCityArt Posted: Monday, February 3, 2020 11:14:45 PM
Erik - You know, every once in a blue moon I get a notification that something has been published too. But not for everything I publish. And to an email address I don't remember ever giving Z. Hmmmm

Anne - It's very depressing and a little de-motivating not to get our little notes of encouragement when we sell something. I hope it doesn't take any more years to fix this.

Thanks for comparing notes with me. Love
AngelCityArt Posted: Monday, February 3, 2020 11:14:45 PM
Erik - You know, every once in a blue moon I get a notification that something has been published too. But not for everything I publish. And to an email address I don't remember ever giving Z. Hmmmm

Anne - It's very depressing and a little de-motivating not to get our little notes of encouragement when we sell something. I hope it doesn't take any more years to fix this.

Thanks for comparing notes with me. Love
AngelCityArt Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:04:32 AM
The last sale notification I got was October 25. Of course, I thought I'd stopped making sales until I checked my stores and found that I had been making sales (yay).

I emailed pro support in November.

First I was told it was a bug they were aware of, and Engineering was looking into it, and to check my spam folder.

Then, after confirming my emails were not going to my spam folder, they decided it must be a NEW issue and they were looking into it.

Then I was passed on to someone else, and I tried to explain what I did right before the emails stopped:

Recently, in Settings\Notification\Email Notifications.
I checked "Send me an email when one of my products is purchased".
I clicked the link reading "Apply settings to all stores".
Clicked the Confirmation pop-up.
Then I got this error message "There was an error updating your profile".

In December I asked a few more times and was told they were 'working on it'.

Now in January I'm again told "unfortunately there is no update on this issue as of yet. It is queued to be investigated and resolved but I do not have an ETA as to when this ticket will be completed."

Is engineering really working on this problem?

I'm also wondering if I am the only one with this problem? Has anyone else tried to Globally update the notifications settings on their shops and get the above error? Thanks.
AngelCityArt Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:04:32 AM
The last sale notification I got was October 25. Of course, I thought I'd stopped making sales until I checked my stores and found that I had been making sales (yay).

I emailed pro support in November.

First I was told it was a bug they were aware of, and Engineering was looking into it, and to check my spam folder.

Then, after confirming my emails were not going to my spam folder, they decided it must be a NEW issue and they were looking into it.

Then I was passed on to someone else, and I tried to explain what I did right before the emails stopped:

Recently, in Settings\Notification\Email Notifications.
I checked "Send me an email when one of my products is purchased".
I clicked the link reading "Apply settings to all stores".
Clicked the Confirmation pop-up.
Then I got this error message "There was an error updating your profile".

In December I asked a few more times and was told they were 'working on it'.

Now in January I'm again told "unfortunately there is no update on this issue as of yet. It is queued to be investigated and resolved but I do not have an ETA as to when this ticket will be completed."

Is engineering really working on this problem?

I'm also wondering if I am the only one with this problem? Has anyone else tried to Globally update the notifications settings on their shops and get the above error? Thanks.
Topic: How do purchases of Transferred designs appear on the back end?
AngelCityArt Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:16:56 PM
Colorwash wrote:
It will also say to what product it was transferred.

I really like that Z tells us what it was transferred to. I usually go and make a 'real' verison of that product for my store.