DeRaen Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 2:06:01 PM
One Halloween sale so far.. I hope it'll pick up around Christmas time :/
Topic: Sharing
DeRaen Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 2:06:01 PM
One Halloween sale so far.. I hope it'll pick up around Christmas time :/
Topic: Holiday Design Contest Winners?
DeRaen Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:45:45 PM
Captured Designs by KC wrote:
Same here. I would love to see and promote all the awesome designs everyone pushed out. Idk about anyone else, but it's a challenge for me to get Christmas designs moving in July, but I entered a few collections anyways lol. I doubt I won considering all of the talent I had to compete with but it's still exciting, and waiting is hard Laughing

eh, I don't believe I won either haha, but still..the suspense it is creating!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Topic: Holiday Design Contest Winners?
DeRaen Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:45:45 PM
Captured Designs by KC wrote:
Same here. I would love to see and promote all the awesome designs everyone pushed out. Idk about anyone else, but it's a challenge for me to get Christmas designs moving in July, but I entered a few collections anyways lol. I doubt I won considering all of the talent I had to compete with but it's still exciting, and waiting is hard Laughing

eh, I don't believe I won either haha, but still..the suspense it is creating!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Topic: How's September for you?
DeRaen Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:44:44 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Heck, it's kind of like getting a blue ribbon for something. Once you've gotten it, what do you do with it?

But but I like blue ribbons. Grin Grin Grin