Search

Results
Topic: Fuzzy's Farewell
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:27:44 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix bids you all 'farewell'. I've received my final payout, so now I take my final bow, as it were. Though I am sad to leave behind those I've considered friends and informal mentors, my purpose in having a presence on Zazzle exists no more.

So with a heavy heart but clear mind, I make my exit, wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

~ Fuzzy
Topic: Fuzzy's Farewell
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:27:44 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix bids you all 'farewell'. I've received my final payout, so now I take my final bow, as it were. Though I am sad to leave behind those I've considered friends and informal mentors, my purpose in having a presence on Zazzle exists no more.

So with a heavy heart but clear mind, I make my exit, wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

~ Fuzzy
Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:12:47 PM
For me, the changes, the timing, and Zazzle's response to designer reactions came down to two things:

Respect: Do Zazzle's actions and the statements of their representatives reflect a respect for designers, or the opposite?

Trust: Can I trust Zazzle to safeguard my work? Do I trust their intent in making these changes?

Sadly, the answer to both ended up being 'no'.
Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:12:47 PM
For me, the changes, the timing, and Zazzle's response to designer reactions came down to two things:

Respect: Do Zazzle's actions and the statements of their representatives reflect a respect for designers, or the opposite?

Trust: Can I trust Zazzle to safeguard my work? Do I trust their intent in making these changes?

Sadly, the answer to both ended up being 'no'.
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:55:57 AM
DreamEssence_Designs wrote:
Just a quick question. If going forward I choose not to allow customization. The customer can still add text if they want or no?

If you provide templates, then yes - but only via your templates (as I understand it.)