Search

Results
Topic: Fuzzy's Farewell
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:27:44 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix bids you all 'farewell'. I've received my final payout, so now I take my final bow, as it were. Though I am sad to leave behind those I've considered friends and informal mentors, my purpose in having a presence on Zazzle exists no more.

So with a heavy heart but clear mind, I make my exit, wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

~ Fuzzy
Topic: Negative Consequences vs. Positive Actions
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:12:47 PM
For me, the changes, the timing, and Zazzle's response to designer reactions came down to two things:

Respect: Do Zazzle's actions and the statements of their representatives reflect a respect for designers, or the opposite?

Trust: Can I trust Zazzle to safeguard my work? Do I trust their intent in making these changes?

Sadly, the answer to both ended up being 'no'.
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:55:57 AM
DreamEssence_Designs wrote:
Just a quick question. If going forward I choose not to allow customization. The customer can still add text if they want or no?

If you provide templates, then yes - but only via your templates (as I understand it.)
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:55:57 AM
DreamEssence_Designs wrote:
Just a quick question. If going forward I choose not to allow customization. The customer can still add text if they want or no?

If you provide templates, then yes - but only via your templates (as I understand it.)
Topic: Zazzle: my designs and copyrights are not yours to give away
Fuzzy Felosarix Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:28:41 AM
Ash wrote:
One person actually had the nerve to say their graphic designer needed it so they could complete their billboard design for marketing.

Shocked

Shame on their graphic designer, if they were on board with this behavior!